REQ-LOGO $100 Logo Contest

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainGist

BigDomains.co.ukTop Member
Impact
I'm looking for something top notch here hence the high prize value, I'm probably going to be really fussy, but somebody here will be walking away with $100.

I have acquired the domain name: PhoneCaseShop.co.uk

Type of Contest : Logo design
Prize : $100 by paypal
Contest End Date & Time : 12th November 23:59 GMT
General Requirements : I need a classy logo for a professional eCommerce site which will be selling cases for various smartphones. I'd be interesting in seeing logos which contain a unique phone graphic, as well as logos which don't. I'd be interested in seeing classy traditional brand logos as well as quirky web 2.0 logos.

The business name is: Phone Case Shop

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My try:
pc.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
Looking for a couple more entries before I give specific feedback on designs so that I don't influence other submissions too much, looking for more submissions...

•••
•••
•••
Surprised we're not getting more entries on a $100 contest?

Is it because people wait for the first mover, then look at the feedback, and then just make small variations on the first concept?

Looking for more unique ideas so I can give feedback on several at once.

As it happens I like the logo from bingbang, subject to a few small tweaks that I'd ask for if nothing better comes along first.

But ideally looking for some more fresh ideas from creative people?

•••
•••
•••
100% Original Vector Graphics. Higher resolution when you click the image. Feedback appreciated, thank you.

pcs_v11.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Designs Withdraw !

Last edited:
•••
In this version there's a leather case with stitching. Feel free to share any ideas on how to improve this design if you have any. Higher resolution on click. Thanks.

pcs_v13b.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice to see lots of new submissions, I'm going to give feedback on them all in around 12 hours and request tweaks to a couple (is 1am here)

•••

OK so I've given this a lot of consideration, thank you for all of your efforts.

Initially I didn't like this logo from iulia87 at all, but it has grown on me a lot, I'm declaring this the winner and closing the contest early.

I like the simplicity of it and the neutral colours, sometimes less is more. I will get in touch to pay $100 for my vectors within the next 12 to 24 hours.

I also liked Namefu's 1st design, and bingbang's 2nd design, so thought I'd give a little shout out to those.

•••
Payment received and files sent. Great contest holder:D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back