NameSilo

100+ FREE Backlinks for the First 25 People

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we all know to be on the 1st page of Google, you need a site with a lot of backlinks. Sometimes backlinks are hard to come by, especially for a new website.

NamePros was the first community I got started with. And, now that I learned more about SEO, I want to give back.

I will be giving away 100 Forum Profile backlinks to the first 25 people to ask!

All I need is:

URL:
Keyword(s):
Your Email(To send the report):

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I am also thinking about offering SEO services, if you would like this service. Please let me know!

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Will PM you now. Thank you.

•••
•••
ask request has been sent through pm. thanks.

•••
PM sent

Please update me with report.

•••
Sent you a pm with details. Thanks.

•••
Sent you PM. Thank you so much !

•••
I want a review copy..sending u PM...Thanx in advance

•••
•••
I think he didn't even replied to any one.

•••
I'm working on sending the backlinks and reports to everyone. I just got a lot more requests faster than I expected.

Happy Holidays!

•••
All PM have been completed and sent a report via email.

•••
Okay. I just checked the report with backlinks.

I'm surprised (yes, bad... bad... очень плохо, медвежья услуга) with most of links (I think all of them) from RUSSIAN sites in zone .ru or .com.ua or...
I think it's completelly irrelevant for Lasvegas site I asked to make links for.
Based on my SEO knowledge (IMHO) it is useless and even dangerous linking for ENG sites.

Dear owninizer, such backlinks are good _only_ for Cyrillic sites where language and GEO targeting are the same for Google.

Thank you for Free irrelevant links I have to delete in Google Webmasters.

---------- Post added 12-30-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-29-2012 at 11:38 PM ----------

Dear owninizer. Usually I'm polite and quiet but Sorry I have added -1 to your reputation as well even it was service for FREE.
Really. Please use your ENG databases when you make links for ENG projects and please use RU databases when you perform link building for RU projects.
Please notify(!) clients that you use completelly language irrelevant package of links when you make new project for AllSubmitter (or other SEO soft you use).

Last edited:
•••
My links were Russian / cryllic .ru/.com.au as well.

I'm OK with it. Some of my main money sites have legit foreign links pointing to them anyways. If you build out your links, these 100 links should be a very small percent of your overall links and it should be alright.

A good link profile has links from all sorts of sources. Sure, they're russian language. They're also forum profile backlinks, which aren't very useful anymore in terms of SEO anymore.

They're not the kind of links you stick to your money sites. I had mine pointed to a third tier blog where they should be alright there.

I left positive feedback. I knew they were forum profile links. They were provided in a super quick timeframe, I got mine within a few hours only.

•••
Thank you everyone for all the feedback.

I hope you all can find some use from the links. As for the links, I have used the same links I gave out and have had good results with giving my link profile some diversity. Also, in almost every instance I have seen a SERPs increase for the keywords I optimize the forum profiles for.

However, they aren't the most top tier backlinks, they still offer there use among any SEO campaign.

Happy Holidays!

P.S. I am still giving out a handful of free backlinks!

•••
I don't think paid back links are good to promote websites, only natural back links provide traffic which is helpful to promote websites on search engines.

•••
sent pm with all details.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back