IT.COM

$10 for Logo and $10 for Layout = $20

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking to re-design Jayuz.com. Jayuz is a free web proxy sites where you can easily get around IP blocking or you can use it if you don't want your IP to be detected.

I've been getting many visitors to the site, so I would like to make the site look better. You can see the site here: http://www.jayuz.com (it doesn't look very nice.)

I'm looking for a logo and layout for the site. Someone may win for the logo and someone else may win for the layout. I'm looking for a pretty good logo but a fairly basic layout. The colours I want used are: 6eb9e0, f4831e, f1ea32, and e9e9e5. You can darken the colours or add extra ones if you want. I don't want everything just to be those colours I obviously want a gradient somewhere and I want to mix things up.

I will need the layout to be coded and it must be able to handle all the items (like Google Adsense ads, the form, etc.) that I have on the page right now. You can change some items around to make them fit but I basically just want it to be representable.

I will be commenting on everyones work, so don't think that I have missed you.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No offense but $10 for a layout probably won't draw much interest, if any. - just giving you the heads up...

Matt

•••
170designs said:
No offense but $10 for a layout probably won't draw much interest, if any. - just giving you the heads up...

Matt

That's why I'm not asking for anything special. Basically it will be just a bunch of tables just to match the logo. I'm not looking for a high quality template. I'm looking for something that loads fast and is pretty plain.

If you looked the site right now that layout is probably worth $0.05 maybe :) Also if you look at this thread: http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=112932, you'll see those are going for $10, so I'm pretty sure I can get something better then what I have right now.

Last edited:
•••
I could make it look nice by simply changing the HTMl code, ex. better fonts, table colors, etc.

PM me if you're interested, I will make the logo and revise the site for $20 ;)

•••
The logo and layout are seperate contests. They can be won by different users.

•••
PM me when you need me.

•••
kjmz, please announce an end-date for this contest. As per the subforum sticky http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=112717 , we wish to avoid the situation where no winner is announced, which is what can happen with an open-ended contest like this one.

•••
This contest will end in three days, which is August 11th at 11:59PM forum time. The forum time is located at the bottom of the page. I'm also not obligated to pick any designs if I don't like them.

•••
kjmz said:
This contest will end in three days, which is August 11th at 11:59PM forum time. The forum time is located at the bottom of the page. I'm also not obligated to pick any designs if I don't like them.

In that case, this contest cannot be allowed to continue. Thread closed. Please PM me or another mod if you have questions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back