IT.COM

domain $10 000 good price for emynt.se and ekronawallet.se ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Broheim

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys.

I have a few registered domains that I'm thinking about selling, or at least getting an appraisal for. All of them are registered by me with no previous owner. I don't think any of them get any traffic.
I'm basically interested in ball park numbers if any of them are worth trying to sell.

The first two are related to the proposed official blockchain currency of Sweden called e-krona. The Swedish central bank has issued a report and is currently looking in to the utility of such a currency.
emynt.se - "Mynt" is the Swedish word for "coin" in both singular and plural. "Krona" is the currency.
ekronawallet.se - Obiviously a suitable domain for an e-krona wallet service.
More information: https://www.riksbank.se/en-gb/financial-stability/payments/e-krona/

The next one is related to air freight which is the more commonly used name for it. Flight Fright does however sound very good and feels natural to say and as a descriptive name. Suitable for any business in the air freight industry.
flightfreight.com

The next four names are "brandable" domains. I registered them with online advertisement and marketing businesses in mind.
uplius.com
uptare.com
upteller.com
represign.com
- A combination of the words "represent" and "design" or "sign" and is intended for influencer marketing.

The next one is intended to be a blog about entrepreneurship and the learnings from my own experience as an entrepreneur. I haven't made anything special of it yet besides installing wordpress and collecting topics/learnings to write about. It's live but I can't imagine it gets any hits since it's just a shell. Haven't even checked.
Entreprelearnings.com

I was active in a project that was suppose to become a business but got cancelled a year ago that we called "radvio", short for Radar Vision. I still got the domain name and intend to keep it unless I get a good offer on it. I'm very much interested in an appraisal of it. 4-letter word, .io domain which is perfect for tech-startups.
radv.io

I also got the following domain, that I am currently running my business under. It's basically influencer marketing with a niche in streaming. The business and page is currently idle/inactive but it gets a few hits (150 per month) related to my business, and it shares a name with a Singapore based packaging company called Stream Peak International. They have the domain streampeak.com.sg. I registered the domain without any knowledge of them because it's a descriptive, brandable name for a streaming niched marketing company.
streampeak.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BUMP.

Just give me your initial reaction. :)

•••
•••
Initial reaction is would you get 10k in dot com probably not.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back