Dynadot

1 Domain, Huge CPC, 1 Random Visitor .... 14 clicks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, so I am fairly new to Domain Parking and Monetization, I usually re-sell or develop my Domains.

However, I have a Domain Name that is parked and it gets little to no traffic daily, few clicks here and there, but last night this particular name received 14 legitimate clicks although it states that I had 1 unique visitor.

What happens in this case? Clearly the visitor went click crazy, but it was authentic. Average CPC for this name is $90+ does this mean I am going to be one happy man? Or would this Parking Company flag it? It's legitimate clicks, just a little overboard. Maybe some kid went click crazy.

All feedback appreciated ahead of time!
Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they're legitimate clicks according to Google, then you might be in for a payday, depending from where the clicks come from. Not all clicks from different countries pay the same. If Google consider it fraudulent, then you will get a chargeback for the revenue you earned on those clicks. Let's hope it's not the latter :)

•••
Sweet! Sounds good to me. Thanks Stub

•••
Keep us informed about those clicks and the final outcome (when you get paid).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back