Seeking your kind support on the evaluation of 1.COM.PE
Single letter domain in the Peru TLD

Godaddy Evaluation is $ 9K
I believe it should worth a little more

since some similar domains in different TLDs sold for more than $25K

You are the experts..
I appreciate your usual support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

ravidesai

Established Member
Impact
Awesome. Don't quite from it. Hold it.

•••

Jordon M.

Top Member
Impact
Mid-xx to low-xxx

•••

jhm

Top Member
Impact
I don't believe you'll find 5 figures. Frankly, you'd be fortunate to find 4. However, considering it being the number "1" / the significance of that number, I would consider it biddable. Take offers

Last edited:
•••

moegoe2

Established Member
Impact
•••

moegoe2

Established Member
Impact
I don't believe you'll find 5 figures. Frankly, you'd be fortunate to find 4. However, considering it being the number "1" / the significance of that number, I would consider it biddable. Take offers
Hello and Thanks for your response.
May i know the reasons why you believe it will never reach 5 figures?
I was informed by a domain broker from Peru that for the right potential buyer/investor it may worth a lot .. he actually told me that it is a great fit for channel 1 in Peru TV and the First Gov Electronic Gate (Eservices) to Peru Citizens.

i am really hoping to hear from you.

•••

moegoe2

Established Member
Impact
•••
Impact
I don't know how to put it nicely, but since you are here since 2013, you should have had this info by now.
The sales you have seen for 1 character domains are with the format C.ccTLD, or C.gTLD (C=character). 1.pe is the domain you are thinking about, but you have 1.com.pe
To make things even worse, there are several C.com.pe available. Just by performing a quick search r.com.pe, y.com.pe, k.com.pe, l.com.pe, etc are available.
Reg fee is about $50, which is not impressive.
My appraisal would be low-mid $xx

Good luck

•••

moegoe2

Established Member
Impact
I don't know how to put it nicely, but since you are here since 2013, you should have had this info by now.
The sales you have seen for 1 character domains are with the format C.ccTLD, or C.gTLD (C=character). 1.pe is the domain you are thinking about, but you have 1.com.pe
To make things even worse, there are several C.com.pe available. Just by performing a quick search r.com.pe, y.com.pe, k.com.pe, l.com.pe, etc are available.
Reg fee is about $50, which is not impressive.
My appraisal would be low-mid $xx

Good luck
Thank you for your feedback.. much appreciated

•••