IT.COM

1 character Korean & Chinese .com, worth registering?

Spaceship
Watch
I've found a 1 character Korean & Chinese .com that's available.

They have about 500k Google results & have some Google Trends as well. Don't know if they mean anything at all.

Considering any 1 character ASCII .com would be worth a ton of $$$, are the Korean & Chinese one worth regging or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hard to say. You may want to keep the advise from the guys at idnf they deal with them much more than I. I am for sure no expert.

I asked a few people from China tonight. Seems there are thousands of characters in the language, You have to have the correct dialect. Some characters have a meaning some are just used to make a sound. It seems overthere most sites are found via a search engine and less on type ins.

I found a few that I was going to reg in the .cn but opted not to at this time.
I have several in the port.

xn--fhq.biz (上.biz) "which means top or head"
xn--8na.com (ɩ.com) (if I remember right its Latin?)
are a couple that I remember off hand.

You may want to stick with something like this

xn--ccks5nkbx075a1ydnq3i.biz (アメリカ合衆国.biz) (United States)
xn--vckya7n.biz (サーチ.biz) (Search)

I just picked up this beauty tonight as a new reg

xn--japn-7na.net (japán.net) (Hungarian Language)

There are still alot out there to be had but you need to search.

•••
One note about Korean: Korean uses an alphabet similar to English. These letters are grouped into syllables (which tend to look like Chinese characters). One syllable can contain up to four, but usually two or three, letters - meaning two to four keystrokes.

For example - 김 is one syllable and contains three letters. Essentially K, I, M.

•••
Thanks for your suggestions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back