NameSilo

1 Character Emojis, all .ws - ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.ws

Labeled as buy now in Internationalized domain name (IDN) incl. Emoji, started by BrandPlease, May 12, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. BrandPlease

BrandPlease BrandPlease.com VIP Gold Account

User's Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hi All,
    I am an Emoji.ws fan, use several of them (not for sale) for my own branding and marketing campaigns. But of my10 ten single characters, I've not had a chance to use these 3:

๐Ÿ’ž.ws- Swirling Hearts is killer for valentines type promotion, could see a big recovery/delivery gifting campaign with it- as an example.

๐ŸฆŒ.ws - the Deer, I have huge idea for this one from a sporting goods ad campaign, to hunting / firearms , to Pro-Nature cause. So much with it.

And.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ.ws - Face with Open Mouth! One of the handful of easy recognizable / brandable Emoji faces. They are all awesome, but some are very similar & can be confusing - but this one, it stands out and is easily recognized (visual + audio).

This is my opinion - & why I am still renewing all mine (including these if they are not sold). I think the marketing value (potential, when emoji names are used as a marketing tool) far exceeds the renewals or the cost of ads to create the sales buzz. Again my opinion, on these mis-understood marketing treasures

Sale price for the week is - your pick (first come) at $1088

.All 3 Domains are at Name.com:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ.ws , $1088 (renews - 19 Oct 2020, $24.99 ) -punycode -(xn--p38h.ws)
    ๐Ÿ’ž.ws , $1088 (renews - 13 Jun 2020, $24.99) punycode -(xn--9r8h.ws)
    ๐ŸฆŒ.ws , $1088 (renews - 18 Aug 2020, $24.99) punycode -(xn--ct9h.ws)

Payment via escrow or I would be open to trying Epik's escrow. Happy to discuss other options as well, just no PayPal.

If interested send a PM.

Hope everyone is well,
    Brian

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up โ€“ and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice