$1.99 .info domain promotion
For the next 48 hours register any info for the low price of $1.99 /ea

How to redeem my .info promotional code

Make sure you are logged into your RegisterFly account
You must have at least one .info domain name purchase in your cart
Enter the code "INFOSPECIAL"

Other promotions and codes at www.theflypaper.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domain for $1.99

Try www.purohits.com They give 2 info domain for $2.25 only

•••
Can we stay on topic here? This is about Registerfly promotions.

ashokuh said:
Try link removed They give 2 info domain for $2.25 only

•••
•••
Ya this promotion has beeno n for a while now...

I got the email to...

ITs a pain thouhg... if you have no alternative payemnt system besides paypal..

•••
.info names are always cheap, so it isn't that much of a promotion. Is this promo just for new registrations or renewals too?

-Josh :tu:

•••
tnx, you can always get one here at namepros :)

•••
www.theflypaper.com

JoshHendo said:
.info names are always cheap, so it isn't that much of a promotion. Is this promo just for new registrations or renewals too?

-Josh :tu:

•••
What was the price before at RegisterFly.com?

•••
Do i need to purchase .com to obtain the 1.99 .info?

•••
just post some good post here at namepros and earn 150NP$ and u can register a .info for free here at namepros

•••
Registerfly'w whois does not correctly show the data. For instance, it shows get.us is available.

•••
At domainsite, 1.99 is the regular price

•••
dgridley said:
Can we stay on topic here? This is about Registerfly promotions.
From reading the thread title I would have thought it would be about cheap .info's.

•••
At domainsite, 1.99 is the regular price
Tath's why I like it!
Anyway, I don't see this as big news!

•••
No you don't..

markkk said:
Do i need to purchase .com to obtain the 1.99 .info?

From reading the first post, you'd see it was about the Registerfly promotion..

Reprobate said:
From reading the thread title I would have thought it would be about cheap .info's.

And 150 NP$ can be converted to more than $1.99 in cash so this is cheaper than NamePros at the moment..

•••
He was just trying to be helpful, come on guys.

Thanks for this dgridley!

•••
•••
Thanks. Ive had a bunch of info's on hold (since i do most of my registering at godaddy, and their .info prices are ridiculous). registerfly just got $600 worth of my money thanks to you, dgridley! np$ on the way for ya. :)

•••
Thanks from me too. I didn't quite spend $600, but grabbed a couple of cheap names.

•••
Glad someone could make use of the promotion.. I actually prefer GoDaddy now that Registerfly doesn't accept Paypal (what an awful decision on their part!) but I still appreciate Registerfly's ease of use and control panel functions.

Remeber to check www.theflypaper.com for more of their promotions.

•••
I tend to use GoDaddy too, and have confidence in them. Not so sure about RegisterFly (no experience with them). For a ~75% saving, though, I'm happy to give them a trial-run on some sub-premium domains.

•••
akrasia said:
I tend to use GoDaddy too, and have confidence in them. Not so sure about RegisterFly (no experience with them). For a ~75% saving, though, I'm happy to give them a trial-run on some sub-premium domains.
I never use godaddy for .info's as Buy Price is Over the top (and I am WWD Reseller)
I tend to use myself for other names and Redeem -RJ-'s Generous NameBucks for .info's
But I have in the past used Registerfly to buy one or two .info's using this coupon code. I have had excellent service with them
Registerfly also has regular BULK rates for .info's ,that is why I have 1106 SUB-PREMIUM .info's
Currently with them

•••
I believe bulk rate is $1.25 if you buy 50 (or is it 100?) at a time...

I've never had a single problem with Registerfly other than funding through PayPal. Their push system is top-notch (free registration and push to another Registerfly user).

Barefoottech said:
Registerfly also has regular BULK rates for .info's ,that is why I have 1106 SUB-PREMIUM .info's
Currently with them

•••
i've got many domains with registerfly too but their site loads slow to me and i hate that.
also, i don't get it why everyone wants to register using paypal, use your credit card.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back