Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info .info for 1.79 at Registerfly

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

legend2

VIP Member
Impact
22
registerfly.com has a new .info promotion bringing the price of a .info down to 1.79 USD.
here is a quote from their newsletter:

"For the next 48 hours register any info for the low price of $1.79 /ea

How to redeem my .info promotional code

* Make sure you are logged into your RegisterFly account
* You must have at least one .info domain name purchase in your cart
* Enter the code "INFOSPECIAL"
"


also, their bulk .info pricing of 1.25 is still in place.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
tnx for the info, very useful
 
0
•••
if you do bulk purchase (> 50) at one time, they give you $1.25 rate.
 
0
•••
romow said:
if you do bulk purchase (> 50) at one time, they give you $1.25 rate.

any coupon code?
 
0
•••
No coupon Code needed for 1.25 bulk rate
 
0
•••
This 1.25 price is almost the same for 1 euro price at Gandi. So the promotion is worldwide.
 
0
•••
Pretty cool, I may try it!
 
0
•••
Nice deal! Now if only renewals were at the same low rate ;)
 
0
•••
xtremest said:
This 1.25 price is almost the same for 1 euro price at Gandi. So the promotion is worldwide.

thats prob because the sites use a reseller such as enom or directapi.
 
0
•••
very nice special, thanks for sharing. I have some names regged at registerfly but missed the newsletter with that offer. Guess maybe I should start reading the emails before I delete them lol.

I just tried the code and it works fine. It does say it expires today though so I'd guess at midnight. Better hurry if you want to use it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back