Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

topseo

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this is very dodgy. if you are able to register domains at $1.99 then its better to register 10k domains yourself and flood the market.

please trade with caution.

if you can buy 50 domains at $1.99 each. gold membership only costs $10 per month in namepros and each trade is $100. so 1 trade brings back all the money paid for membership. I am not calling OP a scammer but sometimes we need to use common sense.

•••
Thanks for your offer here. I will definitely try for new domain.

•••
PM details pls, I am not sure I understand your post.

•••
I said if I need your service I will let you know.

•••
You registered my domain but not transferred why?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Still wait your answer!
I don't know what you were thinking when you gave someone a domain name to register on your behalf...

•••
Interesting.............................

Last edited:
•••
I don't know what you were thinking when you gave someone a domain name to register on your behalf...
Just trying... I know what you want to say. the answer you are right :)

•••
•••
This is priceless 😀

If you scroll down under the reply box, you will see similar threads by same OP, he said in another thread can only accept escrow or usdt
Start an escrow transaction for 2 bucks🤪

•••
•••
•••
1.99$ .COM .NET .ORG .INFO for 1 year
Minimum order quantity : 50 domain name

Register with name.com
Transfer domains to your account in name.com 5 days after registration

Payment with escrow.com

PM
@name.com is this offer legit?

•••
what do you think?
I know it's not therefor asking directly.
OP is advertising it since he joined namepros - watch out fellow members!

•••
Last seen Today at 5:34 PM · Engaged in conversation

:xf.confused:
:xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused::xf.confused:

•••
4 days ago I told him to PM me some details, as his offer seemed fishy, but he sent me nothing.

Probably another scam for a few bucks.

•••
when i reported this thread on monday this was the response lol

Your report has been politely declined: Post in thread '1.99$ .COM registration for 1 year' - At the moment there is not a rule violation, as the member appears to be offering a service. Please let us know if they fail to honor an agreement so we can get more involved.

report away. you can blame the moderators for assisting the OP in this scam and not acting swiftly.

•••
I'm waiting for the domain

The domain registered : answer is YES
Transferring domains inside name.com needs a time which is 5 days.

The seller of this thread confirmed i will get the domain tomorrow so let's see.

I'm sure this is going to be good thing when you got your domains actually from a reputable domain register such as name.com

Yes ofcourse we have our own portfolio plus we register many domains for our client's but tried this register for one of domains we asked for from the seller to register it for us.

•••
Yes the service is working
But you have to wait for 5 days until the OP transfer the domain to you.

Thanks.

•••
Yes the service is working
But you have to wait for 5 days until the OP transfer the domain to you.

Thanks.
?????????????????????

•••
when i reported this thread on monday this was the response lol

Your report has been politely declined: Post in thread '1.99$ .COM registration for 1 year' - At the moment there is not a rule violation, as the member appears to be offering a service. Please let us know if they fail to honor an agreement so we can get more involved.

report away. you can blame the moderators for assisting the OP in this scam and not acting swiftly.

Whats going on here now?
Gone from a thread reported, that should be closed, now @TweNtion has their account closed. Were they part of this scam?
Did they dish out their account number to a scammer?
@Paul all that hard work to fix the security issues on a platform hosting crap like this
You got a fix for integrity?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back