NameSilo

domain 0a.net (20 years old)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

darshkaws

Established Member
Impact
The domain is : 0a.net
I recently bought this domain. 0 is the first number and a is the first letter. I think this has great branding potential and Is 20 years old. Please appraise it for me.:-D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, one is the first number. 1a.net would be a gem, still 0a.net is good as well.
From namebio, you bought it for $1.1k, and I guess it can be flipped to $2k or even $3k with some good luck.
In any case it will be sold for sure over $1.1k so you have done a good investment.

Good luck with your domain.

•••
Hi there just want you to know that 0 is the 1st number.

•••
So I assume it is worth around 1a.net as 1a.net sold for around $8000 and thanks for your reply again.

•••
Hi there just want you to know that 0 is the 1st number.
I don't see the point discussing this.
Check at namebio 0L.net and 1L.net, you will understand by yourself.

•••
1000 USD, because of the zero.

•••
•••
I don't see the point discussing this.
Check at namebio 0L.net and 1L.net, you will understand by yourself.
Thanks for your reply -EM-. I do hope that I can make something off this domain.

•••
•••
Worse case scenario here is you going back home with $1100 after letting it go the same amount you paid to acquire it at first. Pretty sure that you could find potential buyers in a matter of days with that price tag.

My guess would be Low XXXX for a small but quick profit and Mid XXXX if you decide to hold it until you find a serious buyer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back