Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More UK2.NET £0.50 transfer offers
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99
But do we need to stay with them for 2 years in contract? And can the domains be transferred within the year. That’s important

•••
4. All domains registered under a special offer must remain on their UK2.net plan for minimum of 12 months.

So looks to me it must stay for 365 days.
Transfer after 365 days means transfer out in redemption or renew.
I am not desperate enough to touch this place with 10 foot pole. Also stick to registrars i trust.

Anyone actually contact them to find out the answer?

•••
Why does it say must stay on their plan for 12 months for special offers, then say can transfer out after 60 days 🤪
It could be legitimate, i doubt everything. No doubt about that.
@omelet, did u ask transfers or new reg or is it all deals?

•••
All good names are hand reg already anyways haha.
Gotta watch for tricky droppings. Whc.ca charges .99 a month for forwarding.
Its little things in life that matter right @Rob Monster

•••
I contacted Shams, answered chat in 20 seconds. Once they figured out what i was trying to say, which was how long after i transfer in, before transfer out, answer was 60 days. No fees for auth code like doteasy if you buy via promo.
Looking like an epic deal, hope it doesnt turn into an epik situatiön

•••
How many have you guys been able to transfer?

•••
•••
We are currently reviewing the details of your order in person to make sure everything is fine. You may receive a call or email from one of our sales representatives to review your order. We do not require any further action from you at this stage. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as the order is processed and approved.

•••
Edited

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So that means UK2 will lose around £1000 since you are not gonna renew and transfer out again? :unsure:

Does it make any sense?
I will but after one year. We do same everytime when we see promo, we go there and move on ;) but they have my domains for one year.

•••
Have you checked if they have a £10+ VAT transfer out fee like Names.co.uk?
I have never used their promo in the past for that reason, that you have to stay with them for a year.
I transferred a domain 1 months ago and i do not paid nothing to uk2. They do not have transfer out fee!

•••
Fair enough, it seems I have missed the deal of the century then haha
I had seen your message that you later deleted.. and was kinda apprehensive myself.. but took the leap and am glad now!

•••
Apparently there's a bug in the site and they'll refund the money after the order has be completed. Also we can transfer the domain after 60 days.
But it will be risky after you paid for it..you will be at the mercy of somebody for refund..

Better we must believe what you see actually in the cart to pay..If you see 50P in the cart,you can believe and pay..but if you see 10.5 there,it will be risky always..

•••
But it will be risky after you paid for it..you will be at the mercy of somebody for refund..

Better we must believe what you see actually in the cart to pay..If you see 50P in the cart,you can believe and pay..but if you see 10.5 there,it will be risky always..
Wouldn't it be the same with the transfer? For example, take 1&1 said we can transfer the domain after 60 days but in reality we have to pay the fee.

•••
Don't they have to pay ICANN fee in this case, and why don't other registrars do the same.

(Some users asked similar questions, but I didn't fully understand responses to them).

Maybe it is not a real registrar, and just allowing people to move domains to their own subaccounts.. and then what can they do: hide them from domain management, so you
forget to renew..just speculating.

•••
Wouldn't it be the same with the transfer? For example, take 1&1 said we can transfer the domain after 60 days but in reality we have to pay the fee.
I made also chat with their billing support after seen your post and they told clearly that if we have already used the promo once ,we will not get it for second time.Also if you are using it for a bulk of domains (eg for 25 domains), you get 50P offer for only 1 domain and balance 24 domains on regular price..!

So whoever got the full domains on promo got lucky and 1 year safe with them in that price...They have the optiion of manual renewal for all domains inside the control panel also..

Anyway refund option will be very risky and transfer fee i dont know whether they will charge or not..

•••
They are enom's reseller and if you check the whois of any domain transferred there,we can see enom there..

Last year black friday mijndomein and mrdomain had such 1.00 deal for .coms and many domainers booked 25 domains each with them..Majority moved out those domains from them..(some registars may charge penalty and some may not as you are aware)
Mrdomain was a very pleasant experience.. mijndomeun very bad... jury's still out on this one

•••
Mrdomain was a very pleasant experience.. mijndomeun very bad... jury's still out on this one
Actually it is a tossing game for registars by offering 1 euro..big number of registrations will happen and if 25% renews itself at their high renewal cost after 1 year,they will be in profit and sureshot biz for many years also..

Mrdomain is a trustable and cool registar with a nice control panel features..

•••
I made also chat with their billing support after seen your post and they told clearly that if we have already used the promo once ,we will not get it for second time.Also if you are using it for a bulk of domains (eg for 25 domains), you get 50P offer for only 1 domain and balance 24 domains on regular price..!

So whoever got the full domains on promo got lucky and 1 year safe with them in that price...They have the optiion of manual renewal for all domains inside the control panel also..

Anyway refund option will be very risky and transfer fee i dont know whether they will charge or not..
The thing is I haven't used the promo code once but it's still not working for me 😅

•••
The thing is I haven't used the promo code once but it's still not working for me 😅
May be cache issues in browser since if you have already with that earlier.

Just chat with billing or support and it must work for you one atleast one domain..

I suggest just chat with them..🙂

Last edited:
•••
It is working now only for one domain ..make sure clear your cache and cookies ..

•••
they do not respond to requests.

its been about 2 weeks since i applied for transfers and account creation.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back