Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm only able to transfer 1 domain.
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

Show attachment 203775
I was only able to transfer 1 at that price. Can you please tell me how to transfer more than 1? Thank you.

•••
I'm only able to transfer 1 domain.

I was only able to transfer 1 at that price. Can you please tell me how to transfer more than 1? Thank you.

It looks like this promo has expired or is on hold.
In the cart when transferring the domain, they still show £0.50. But if you go to checkout, they change the price by £10.99.

Last edited:
•••
they rejected the transfer promo price for me 😂
IMG_20211124_145418.jpg

•••
It seems they have reached their number of domains in the promo with their budgeted amount..It was not a fake offer as I got a dozen of domains successfully transferred as per their promo offer and the offer was good working upto yesterday..It seems early bird winning for many..
Those who are not getting that promo now.. you can blame me... a truckload🤣

•••
•••
•••
•••
Successfully Transferred 120 Domains. Did not check now but Great promo, Great Saving.

Cheers!

•••
So that means UK2 will lose around £1000 since you are not gonna renew and transfer out again? :unsure:

Does it make any sense?

They are not losing, They are Enom reseller and I think limited time Enom has a good price for .com and .net Domains. Verisign gives good price some times to companies. But They have to grow their domain portfolio min %15-20

This is a huge advertising opportunity for companies. Now every domain investors knows this company.

Last edited:
•••
Don't they have to pay ICANN fee in this case, and why don't other registrars do the same.

(Some users asked similar questions, but I didn't fully understand responses to them).

Maybe it is not a real registrar, and just allowing people to move domains to their own subaccounts.. and then what can they do: hide them from domain management, so you
forget to renew..just speculating.
They are enom's reseller and if you check the whois of any domain transferred there,we can see enom there..

Last year black friday mijndomein and mrdomain had such 1.00 deal for .coms and many domainers booked 25 domains each with them..Majority moved out those domains from them..(some registars may charge penalty and some may not as you are aware)

Last edited:
•••
Some domain registers will learn you a good lesson of life to pay more for your domains. You'll remember this later.

•••
Please share:
Promo Discount Code for .COM , .NET Transfer only.

•••
•••
•••
Do they have any conditions or fees for transferring out after using this offer?

•••
I don't have an account and have newly applied for domain transfer.
I chose paypal in my payment selection.
I entered the email address of my paypal account in the field for entering the email address registered in my paypal account.
However, it has not been debited from my paypal account.
After that, I proceeded, but the contents such as "Check manually ..." were displayed.
I have been waiting for the registrar to send me an email for ten hours.

•••
Pls I can't find where to create an account on their website. What could be wrong?

•••
•••
if any one successful in transferring ..pls update

•••
Waiting for payment confirmation. Company is trusted, I m user nearly 2 years. But payment process is not good.
is there a transfer option out of uk2.net? my friend said in uk2.net can not transfer the domain out of the registrar.

•••
There is no problem on transfer out. But for this promo may be they can be change their rules for transfer out.
you mean are there certain rules when buying with this offer? can you tell me? special rules for outgoing transfers with this offer.

•••
If this price is for 2 year prices (You have to stay 1 year on this company so you have to renew from uk2 regular price for 1 year) you cant transfer out before to renew domain. But if there is no rule for this promo you can transfer out easly.

•••
what's the maximum number of .com/ or domain names can be allowed to transfer at this price?

•••
More UK2.NET £0.50 transfer offers
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back