Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you must renew at least once, otherwise it does not make sense.

UK2$1.33$18.75$0.67

Last edited:
•••
what's the maximum number of .com/ or domain names can be allowed to transfer at this price?

•••
More UK2.NET £0.50 transfer offers
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99

•••
More UK2.NET £0.50 transfer offers
  • .name Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.45
  • .com Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .xyz Offer: £0.50, renews at £10.99
  • .org Offer: £0.50, renews at £14.50
  • .app Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.99
  • .net Offer: £0.50, renews at £13.32
  • .me Offer: £0.50, renews at £15.99
But do we need to stay with them for 2 years in contract? And can the domains be transferred within the year. That’s important

•••
•••
4. All domains registered under a special offer must remain on their UK2.net plan for minimum of 12 months.

So looks to me it must stay for 365 days.
Transfer after 365 days means transfer out in redemption or renew.
I am not desperate enough to touch this place with 10 foot pole. Also stick to registrars i trust.

Anyone actually contact them to find out the answer?

•••
4. All domains registered under a special offer must remain on their UK2.net plan for minimum of 12 months.

So looks to me it must stay for 365 days.
Transfer after 365 days means transfer out in redemption or renew.
I am not desperate enough to touch this place with 10 foot pole. Also stick to registrars i trust.

Anyone actually contact them to find out the answer?
I just contacted them and chatted with online staff and llook like we can transfer anytime after 60 days. But can anyone else confirm it?

•••
Why does it say must stay on their plan for 12 months for special offers, then say can transfer out after 60 days 🤪
It could be legitimate, i doubt everything. No doubt about that.
@omelet, did u ask transfers or new reg or is it all deals?

•••
Why does it say must stay on their plan for 12 months for special offers, then say can transfer out after 60 days 🤪
It could be legitimate, i doubt everything. No doubt about that.
@omelet, did u ask transfers or new reg or is it all deals?
I talked with their online chat and we discussed on the transfer not new register names.

•••
All good names are hand reg already anyways haha.
Gotta watch for tricky droppings. Whc.ca charges .99 a month for forwarding.
Its little things in life that matter right @Rob Monster

•••
I contacted Shams, answered chat in 20 seconds. Once they figured out what i was trying to say, which was how long after i transfer in, before transfer out, answer was 60 days. No fees for auth code like doteasy if you buy via promo.
Looking like an epic deal, hope it doesnt turn into an epik situatiön

•••
How many have you guys been able to transfer?

•••
delete

Last edited:
•••
is whois privacy included, or are they willing to redact contact details as per GDPR for European users? Than you!

Edit: Btw, you can get an additional £0.07 discount with the coupon code: HONEY15

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Transferred 15 domains, no issue.
It's not about transferring or not. Don't you have to do at least one renewal with them?

•••
•••
We are currently reviewing the details of your order in person to make sure everything is fine. You may receive a call or email from one of our sales representatives to review your order. We do not require any further action from you at this stage. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as the order is processed and approved.

•••
Edited

Last edited:
•••
I'm only able to transfer 1 domain.
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

Show attachment 203775
I was only able to transfer 1 at that price. Can you please tell me how to transfer more than 1? Thank you.

•••
I'm only able to transfer 1 domain.

I was only able to transfer 1 at that price. Can you please tell me how to transfer more than 1? Thank you.

It looks like this promo has expired or is on hold.
In the cart when transferring the domain, they still show £0.50. But if you go to checkout, they change the price by £10.99.

Last edited:
•••
they rejected the transfer promo price for me 😂
IMG_20211124_145418.jpg

•••
It seems they have reached their number of domains in the promo with their budgeted amount..It was not a fake offer as I got a dozen of domains successfully transferred as per their promo offer and the offer was good working upto yesterday..It seems early bird winning for many..

•••
It seems they have reached their number of domains in the promo with their budgeted amount..It was not a fake offer as I got a dozen of domains successfully transferred as per their promo offer and the offer was good working upto yesterday..It seems early bird winning for many..
Those who are not getting that promo now.. you can blame me... a truckload🤣

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back