Domain Empire

Advertising on my site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I hope I am in the proper thread :guilty:

How does one go about getting advertisers on their site? Where does one look?

Are there standard rates for banners ex. 225 x 225 for one month?

Does anyone know how to price these according to traffic, size etc.?

It's all new to me...

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it all depends upon lot of factors like quality of visitors , number of visitors. If you want to get a fair idea and you don't want to use buysellads which will eat your 25% then go to buysellds and search banner in your niche. This will give you a fair idea of your website rates.

•••
It varys depending on what you want, & how much money you want to spend for the traffic and advertisements to be placed, and where it to be placed at.

What kind of advertisements are you trying to push out, and what kind of information, or content, or product/services are you trying to advertise? Where are you trying to advertise at? This all matters...

•••
it all depends upon lot of factors like quality of visitors , number of visitors. If you want to get a fair idea and you don't want to use buysellads which will eat your 25% then go to buysellds and search banner in your niche. This will give you a fair idea of your website rates.

Thanks - I've never heard of this. Can I do this if I am from Canada?

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

It varys depending on what you want, & how much money you want to spend for the traffic and advertisements to be placed, and where it to be placed at.

What kind of advertisements are you trying to push out, and what kind of information, or content, or product/services are you trying to advertise? Where are you trying to advertise at? This all matters...

I was going to wait for my traffic to rise and then start hosting ads. Thanks for the advice!

•••
The price of the banner ads depends on your skills of negotiation. If your site has good traffic then you will get higher value otherwise you will have to settle for less.

•••
•••
The one of the most important thing is to put not too many ad blocks upon the site. No one likes visiting sites where the most content is advert.

•••
yes its always depend on traffic and on this that where they will set your banner, i mean on which page i could be most visited page or a low visited page so its all depend of traffic.

•••
The placement of the banner should be a major consideration for cost.

•••
re:

hii its depends on the number of visitors.
visit

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back