NameSilo

Advertising on Facebook

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nebeleacandrei

Established Member
Impact
21
I tried to advertise my domains selling on my Facebook page,and i received a warning,something about copyright law,they want to close my account !!!!
Why?
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's difficult to say without knowing what domains were listed. But if I could hazard a guess, one domain or more possibly infringes on a company's copyright.
 
4
•••
I tried to advertise my domains selling on my Facebook page,and i received a warning,something about copyright law,they want to close my account !!!!
Why?
 
0
•••
I think it would help if you told us what domains you listed for sale. Because as it is, it's like you're asking us to troubleshoot your car and only telling us "it doesn't work."
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back