Dynadot

Facebook Buying and Selling Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
l have no idea where to put this post about buying/selling domain names on Facebook.

All l know is a very polite, but very intrepid NamePros sleuth will sooner or later come upon this post and move it to some other discussion.

My excuse for my “misplacing” is that l teach upper-level English, so how should l be expected to differentiate among (not between when more than two are involved) seemingly similar discussion threads?

Plus, l’ll see that l have an Alert, which always excites me—until l discover l’ve made yet another egregious error on NamePros.

Anyway, l see Facebook listed more and more as a place to buy and sell domain names. I was actively involved on Facebook way back when—but its smarminess began to bug me.

I guess it did a lot of other members, too, as Facebook, after a lengthy reign, dropped from its seemingly-eternal rank as the number 1 most-visited web site—replaced by You Tube.

Obviously, disappointed by this slap in the face, so to speak, Facebook has improved its product—incorporating domain-name selling among its additions.

I don’t even know how to find the domain sales section on Facebook, but if I do—is it worth my time and possible future visits?

Thanking you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Back