NameSilo

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
50% of UAE mobile users back wallet services

http://www.tradearabia.com/news/IT_220827.html

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Picked up -

MobileMoney.ae

Yeah, I have started getting a little interest in my .ae names. I got a Sedo offer on Tap.ae the other day which didn't lead to anything (buyer was from the UAE) and also had an offer on 3DPrinting.ae...a bit off topic but its showing the interest in this extension which is good

•••
Yeah, I have started getting a little interest in my .ae names. I got a Sedo offer on Tap.ae the other day which didn't lead to anything (buyer was from the UAE) and also had an offer on 3DPrinting.ae...a bit off topic but its showing the interest in this extension which is good

I have 4 now in the .ae flavour -

Wallet.ae
MobileWallet.ae
MobileMoney.ae
DigitalWallet.ae

Cheers

•••
Picked up from the drop

Wallet247

TapandTag

both in dot com

Last edited:
•••
Just saw this sale reported on Sedo
poolpay.com 1,050 USD

These sites are interesting - tapstream.com and rjw-tap.com - nice NFC demo vid there.

•••
Just sold -

Tap365.com

To an end-user / company , sale came direct through my site.

Price is not being disclosed as part of the deal.

Money in bank, transfer in progress.

:bingo:

•••
Just sold -

Tap365.com

Congrats!

Mrcurly comes through!

Repped!

:wave:

•••
Just sold -

Tap365.com

Congrats !!. If not the exact amount but can you please let us know the range? Was it mid $x,xxx to high $x,xxx range?

•••
Picked up from the drop

Wallet247

TapandTag

both in dot com
Good one. I have Wallet101 and TagNTouch.com. Similar train of thought.

•••
•••
Picked up from the drop

Wallet247

in dot com

Sweet!

I didn't notice that one was dropping, damn >:(
I had picked up Wallet123 in a drop a few months ago.

also in dot com.

•••
Wallet247.com

Is a nice one, congrats!

•••
One of the best Tap domains ~I have seen has expired and is over at go-daddy if anyone is interested -

ezTap.com

4 hours left with 7 bids, standing at £46

•••
One of the best Tap domains ~I have seen has expired and is over at go-daddy if anyone is interested -

ezTap.com

It would be too ez to get confused with easytap IMO.

•••
TapChina.com is dropping soon !!

Was caught today by something called Power Namers, Inc. in Oregon. Is that the actual owner or a dropcatching service?

•••
Was caught today by something called Power Namers, Inc. in Oregon. Is that the actual owner or a dropcatching service?
My guess...it's namejet services. FYI, there was only one backorder at namejet ;)

It could be Snapnames...

Last edited:
•••
some fuel to the fire, low £xx`xxx offer today from a major financial institution
tagto***.com ... fingers crossed if they accept my counter....

•••

My guess...it's namejet services. FYI, there was only one backorder at namejet ;)

I have NFCJapan as well as TapKorea. TapChina may have been a good addition, but i'm sure there are many other countries available that we could stick a TAP prefix to.

Also, TAP doesn't necessarily have to stand for tap and pay. Surely there are many many other meanings it could stand for i.e Talented and Pure, Take a Plunge, Take Away Pizza etc etc.

Last edited:
•••
Yes it was Snapnames and I had the only backorder :lala:

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

but i'm sure there are many other countries available that we could stick a TAP prefix to.

No actually the majority have been registered for years.

•••

Yes it was Snapnames and I had the only backorder :lala:

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

No actually the majority have been registered for years.

Correction.... following names dropped and are available for registration...

TapThailand.com
TapBangkok.com

Last edited:
•••
Correction.... following names dropped and are available for registration...

TapThailand.com
TapBangkok.com

Let's stick with the biggest...Canada, America, Europe, China, and more. Of course not all are registered and nobody claimed they were.

•••
Let's stick with the biggest...Canada, America, Europe, China, and more. Of course not all are registered and nobody claimed they were.

I agree... all big names are already registered... this was just for your information... in case someone wants to register it..

Anyways Good luck with TapChina.com

•••
I agree... all big names are already registered... this was just for your information... in case someone wants to register it..

Anyways Good luck with TapChina.com

Ah yes I see. Also, tapaustralia will drop soon but too long for me. Thanks for the wishes and I'm excited about this one. Could be the best wallet, tap, wave, name I have.

•••

ezTap.com

Sold for $155. I have been sitting on ezytap.com for a while and this has spurred me on to register it. Not as good i know, but who knows?

•••
Also, TAP doesn't necessarily have to stand for tap and pay. Surely there are many many other meanings it could stand for i.e Talented and Pure, Take a Plunge, Take Away Pizza etc etc.

Or its basic meanings - touch; or extract something from, use as a source; or cut threading for bolts. So taptalent would be a place to find talent. Plenty of apps are called tap+keyword, so it may just end up being a generic term for "access something by smartphone".

There are actually sites selling plumbing taps with tap in the name. http://www.tapdie.com/ is - guess what -a live site selling taps and dies for cutting threads in metal.

Pretty versatile word.

In fact, travelling with your smartphone, what do you like better:
visit + placename
explore + placename
discover + placename
tap + placename

And would you rather have placename be a country or city?

Last edited:
•••
some fuel to the fire, low £xx`xxx offer today from a major financial institution
tagto***.com ... fingers crossed if they accept my counter....

Very good news man. I hope you get the sale. Thanks for letting us know.

:sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back