IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can see MobileWallet.com easily selling for 6 figures within the next 1-3 years, and my opinion is not based around me owning MobileWallet.net, but based around every bank and mobile company around the world having a Mobile Wallet out in the next 2-3 years.

Yes it might sell for that, I agree. But long term as internet usage moves over to being mainly on mobile devices, probably the word mobile won't be so attractive in domain names anymore because mobile will just be the norm. So will there be a market for domain names that tell you a site works on a big screen? PCWallet.com or TVWallet.com or Desktopwallet.com might be worth a fortune.

People predicted something similar happening with 3D - later being taken for granted and not being mentioned.

There is a thread on here somewhere of *mobile* domain sales.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Founder of Techcrunch is also the founder of MobilePayUSA.com

Last year I reg'd MobileWalletUSA.com and WalletUSA.com

UsMobilePay.com
UkMobilePay.com

•••
Got NearFieldPayment.com. Thoughts on this one please?

Last edited:
•••
•••
1 drop -

CoinTouch.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MobilePayer.com - $1,788
eDime.com - $2,588

•••
ByeCash.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
G'day. Are those your sales?. If so well done, but how done? Enduser?

G'day, not mine mate.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Just had a $x,xxx offer on Tap2Save.com from someone in America. Will let you know how it goes and if it is real.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuFVsaFCzsw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Google Wallet Overview - YouTube[/ame]

•••
In case anyone is interested.....

TapAustralia.com is dropping soon

•••
•••
Mrcurly, thanks for the share. I wasn't aware it was going live yet.

•••
•••
my recent handreg

Walletit.com

•••
my recent handreg

Walletit.com

All I see with this name is etit - like some kind of electronic breast. Not as bad as Therapist.com but some words you have to be careful with. I regged 3DUDTV once - then realized it had DUD in it.. lol.

•••
All I see with this name is etit - like some kind of electronic breast. Not as bad as Therapist.com but some words you have to be careful with. I regged 3DUDTV once - then realized it had DUD in it.. lol.

hmm... I never thought about it.... :hehe: your comment about electronic breast was really hilarious lol :laugh:

On a serious note..... I agree with you.... about being careful with some words...

•••
my recent handreg

Walletit.com

Electronic breasts? Where do you put the batteries?

Regarding dud 3d's i registered many and never had any interest. Hope these don't go the same way.

•••
My recent Domain name purchases

TapGenie.com

TagGenie.com

Nfc.gb.net

•••
Just picked up a 13 year old wallet domain from the aftermarket , just going through transaction now.

Will let you know when it lands.( low $ xxx)

•••
Sale I think we missed .

RedWallet.com - $4,500 June 2012

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back