IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Saw these sales reported on dnjournal this week

Chargepoint.com $80,000
Cashless.com $20,000
CloudTag.com $8,150
Bitable.com $3,800
localsavers.com $2,088

•••
CASHLESS.COM - sold way too cheap!

•••
P.Diddy and "Cream Mobile Wallet" -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUn1fpFUhMo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Cream Mobile Wallet - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Go-Daddy expired domain just landed in my account -

NFCSIMS.COM

Worth a shot for a couple of dollars.

Cheers

•••
Oh my god! I have just had a buyer from hell! He wanted to buy TouchToPay.com and I have just spend the last 4 hours negotiating with the idiot. I have now banned him from my email.

I love domaining, really I do! ;)

•••
Oh my god! I have just had a buyer from hell! He wanted to buy TouchToPay.com and I have just spend the last 4 hours negotiating with the idiot. I have now banned him from my email.

I love domaining, really I do! ;)

Can you give details?
Would love to hear what he did wrong.

•••
Something similar happened to me today as well with a non tap/nfc domain. Some people are impossible to deal with!

•••
Can you give details?
Would love to hear what he did wrong.

We agreed on Paypal as payment and after 4 hours of emails it boiled down to that he "didn't trust Paypal". There were another 100 things on top of that and Im not going to list them just in case it is a wind up!

:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

P.S - Also had a $300 offer on Tap2Save.com

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Apple Patent Applications Show more NFC

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/07/...ces-doing-much-more-than-just-a-mobile-wallet

Last edited:
•••
2 More in my account -

Touch2Bill.com
TouchToBill.com

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
CASHLESS.COM - sold way too cheap!
I have cashless something or other but forget what! Picked up TapMyPhone and TapMyCell both coms from the drops recently.

•••
TapFlight.com

Cheers

P.S

Just been speaking with the owner of MobileWallet.com , and he has had several offers in the region - $XXX,XXX and turned them down, WOW!

•••
•••
TapFlight.com

Cheers

P.S

Just been speaking with the owner of MobileWallet.com , and he has had several offers in the region - $XXX,XXX and turned them down, WOW!

In that case he is either bulls******* you or he is an idiot. I hope it's the former for his sake..

•••
In that case he is either bulls******* you or he is an idiot. I hope it's the former for his sake..

I actually made a $xxxx offer 2 months ago and was told the same thing. My reply was that he's crazy to reject a 6 figure offer!

•••
I actually made a $xxxx offer 2 months ago and was told the same thing. My reply was that he's crazy to reject a 6 figure offer!

He also never contacts end-users and rarely sells his domains.:-/

•••

I think he's bullsh!tting

I also just had a look at about 50 of his other domains and believe me, he would sell with an offer like that

Good luck to him though, he will make some $$ out of if he's smart, but telling people how he's getting all these xxx,xxx offers on the name makes me think he's not too smart

•••
I think he's bullsh!tting

I also just had a look at about 50 of his other domains and believe me, he would sell with an offer like that

I think he has over 7000 domains linked to his name, not sure if he is into real estate (cdn properties) or some connection to a bank looking at the address on the who is. I do know 2 people who have offered him $XX,XXX, and to be honest I asked him would he consider selling the domain for $10,000 over 12 months ago and he said no.I did not have the $10,000 but I was trying to get a figure out of him.

Last edited:
•••
LocalNFC here...who got NFClocal?

•••
Got TapAndPay.org. Yes I know it's a .org but sometimes it's too hard to resist!

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
•••
Got TapAndPay.org. Yes I know it's a .org but sometimes it's too hard to resist!

Thanks
Dave

I have the .net, I had to get it when I first read about this tech. I would've loved to have had the .com :lala:

•••
I think he has over 7000 domains linked to his name, not sure if he is into real estate (cdn properties) or some connection to a bank looking at the address on the who is. I do know 2 people who have offered him $XX,XXX, and to be honest I asked him would he consider selling the domain for $10,000 over 12 months ago and he said no.I did not have the $10,000 but I was trying to get a figure out of him.

When I checked using some paid reputable tools, I see about 200 domains connected to that WHOIS at this time and these aren't premium names names, actually most are absolute rubbish to be honest, anyone who had any idea wouldn't own names like this. I would see someone offering 10K or 20K, but when you start going to 20K or 300K, then I think he's dreaming, just an opinion...but lately a few of my opinions have turned out to be right, so Im running with it while its hot ;);)

•••
I would see someone offering 10K or 20K, but when you start going to 20K or 300K, then I think he's dreaming, just an opinion

You dont think MobileWallet.com is worth more than $20k ? It will not be joe bloggs that buys the name, my guess is a bank or mobile company with deep pockets depending how much the seller can hold out for before he caves in. The seller of mCommerce could not hold back and sold it for $50,000 , that domain will be worth a million or more within 7 years in my opinion. I can see MobileWallet.com easily selling for 6 figures within the next 1-3 years, and my opinion is not based around me owning MobileWallet.net, but based around every bank and mobile company around the world having a Mobile Wallet out in the next 2-3 years.

•••
You dont think MobileWallet.com is worth more than $20k ? It will not be joe bloggs that buys the name, my guess is a bank or mobile company with deep pockets depending how much the seller can hold out for before he caves in. The seller of mCommerce could not hold back and sold it for $50,000 , that domain will be worth a million or more within 7 years in my opinion. I can see MobileWallet.com easily selling for 6 figures within the next 1-3 years, and my opinion is not based around me owning MobileWallet.net, but based around every bank and mobile company around the world having a Mobile Wallet out in the next 2-3 years.

Yeah, but the owner doest seem to smart to me...you have to know a little about domains and negotiating to sell domains for a million bucks like you are talking about. Just look how many domains have sold for that sort of price in history. If anything, you will find this guy might sell it to someone else who knows what he is doing, and then in turn will sell it for a nice price in the future. I am not sure what sort of range yet (xx,xxx or xxx,xxx??), because we dont know where this is going to go yet? We can read a 1000 articles a day on NFC and creating google alerts will obviously send us anything related to this tech, even if it its crap from some crappy website and some reputable info from good sources, but that doesn't mean is going to be massive. I remember everyone doing the same thing with 3D a year back and now everyone has jumped off that and onto this, until the next tech come along. I'm just playing devils advocate here, so don't think I believe this tech will fail, this will be big technology, but just be aware none of us know how big until it actually happens, and no amount of articles we read will change this.

Good luck all

•••
3DMobileWallet.com is available for registration if anyone is interested.
Combines both 3D + Mobile Wallet keywords.

•••
Picked up a drop -

PassPouch.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back