Dynadot

$1,000,000 HomePage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Incredible.... what a great play.

Click Me

Gotta love it when someone gets caught thinking.
Peace, kp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gene said:
Then again, he's already made $65,000 in less than a month so he may not particularly care! :)

OMG, I'd not looked at the site in a couple weeks... geez, that thing is filling up fast!

That dude is brilliant! :gl:

Lyte

•••
Nice idea, but can you imagine that page when it's full?! who will notice your pixel(s)?

•••
AHA7 said:
Nice idea, but can you imagine that page when it's full?! who will notice your pixel(s)?

I thought the same thing! :o

I think those banners of just one/two boxes are going to get lost in the crowd. :( You'd need at least a 4 - 5 box banner to stick out... e.g. "Get Richer" or "Freebies." And those like that "Rent Clicks" or "IP Chicken" stand out very well!

I'd be (pleasently) surprised if he manages to sells the entire page.

Lyte

•••
It'll never get filled. It'll reach a point where it's obviously too congested to make it worth buying a square, and sales will stop. But I think he'll get to $200,000 before it dies out.

•••
Rent clicks has taken the slot above Namepros meaning we won't be able to get the light bulb there now.

•••
Gene said:
It'll never get filled. It'll reach a point where it's obviously too congested to make it worth buying a square, and sales will stop. But I think he'll get to $200,000 before it dies out.

I was thinking that if for some reason he was able to get the entire page filled up, the guy that decided to just not put an image in his spot would probably get a lot of clicks. People would be curious as to why this 5x5 spot on this completely filled site was "blank" and would mouseover it...suprise, a link!

That might still work if you buy some of the spots in the more congested areas.

Re: the space above the NP being taken, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I wanted to see how many clicks we were getting anyway before we started trying for more. Besides, as the "FREE FREE FREE" guy proved, if you buy enough spots, the owner will move all of your spots together for you. I mean, who wouldn't do this for someone paying them 1,000's of dollars?

•••
This turned out to be a great idea for that guy! If anyone is planning to do something similar, I have a short list of unregistered domains here that would fit the purpose.

•••
Whats the stats for NP'S link anyone know?

•••
ThaRaVenX said:
Whats the stats for NP'S link anyone know?

-RJ-'s got it on his list of things to do.

:)

•••
I have been following this site since the beginning. It's incredible.

The site has 5,727 backlinks and this in only a few weeks. I estimate it will go to PR 6 or even maybe 7 in the next update. PR 0-7, maybe a new record?

•••
September 20 and 21st we've received a combined 327 visits from the Million Dollar Homepage. I don't have stats for previous days.

Not huge, but not bad!

•••
-RJ- said:
September 20 and 21st we've received a combined 327 visits from the Million Dollar Homepage. I don't have stats for previous days.

Not huge, but not bad!

Not bad at all for a little N! Thanks RJ

•••
I've already seen two copycat sites... I wondered how long it would take

•••
wow, $74k, thats amazing

•••
I hope my Ad City will have success, as well :)
Any help is appreciated.

•••
gattoplano said:
I hope my Ad City will have success, as well :)
Any help is appreciated.

Which one is yours?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
netPH said:
Awesome find. I've been wanting to do something similar but no one could help me build it. This is exactly what I needed. Wish me luck guys. I want to build it so I can make enough to buy my grandmother a ticket from Philippines to here and then have enough money to travel around the US while she is here. She means the world to me, but enough about that.

•••
•••
diddie said:
Just a liar on his blog: read the dates of posts, if you whois it , domain purchased on 17th sept. , on his blog he pretends beginning that site on 5th august...
Well that explains his low sales. But do you think there really is a script out there that one can purchase?

•••
maybe, but it s very slow

•••
anyone have any idea where I can get a script similar to MDHP?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back