Domain Empire

$1,000,000 HomePage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Incredible.... what a great play.

Click Me

Gotta love it when someone gets caught thinking.
Peace, kp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I would go with a banner type shape (80x30) would help you really stand out.

•••
I think someone should buy a christmas tree, especially with the season coming up. :)

•••
I love this guy and hate this guy all at the same time....Inspired yet jealous....

•••
movingconcierge said:
I love this guy and hate this guy all at the same time....Inspired yet jealous....

Oh, I'm right there with ya! :laugh: :notme: Somtimes just a twinge of the green monster motivates us ... inspires us to try something we never thought of before!

Lyte

•••
Here's one persons thoughts on the MDHP imitators.

•••
Reprobate said:
Here's one persons thoughts on the MDHP imitators.

Might wanna prewarn people that the link contains extremely offensive language

•••
NuPagady said:
Wow! Huge list :]
500+ links now! But there must be tons of pixel sites out there that are yet to be included.

•••
Prosperous said:
NuPagady said:
Wow! Huge list :]
500+ links now! But there must be tons of pixel sites out there that are yet to be included.

I know, I'm getting about 10 new members a day, and adding about 10 sites a day myself. I'm seeing some real creative ones too!

•••
•••
wasistdas said:
Heh, I had the 'Million Rupee Homepage' site, not the 'Million Ruble Homepage'. You have now been added, albeit to the looooong list of 'regular' links, not the 'Premium' section at the top of the page.

Best,
Rob

•••
OMG, he/she made more than $520,500
damn, the owner must be proud o.o genius

•••
Prosperous said:
Heh, I had the 'Million Rupee Homepage' site, not the 'Million Ruble Homepage'. You have now been added, albeit to the looooong list of 'regular' links, not the 'Premium' section at the top of the page.

Best,
Rob
Prosperous~ Just saw your pixel page, best twist I've seen on this subject. Well done... almost 600 knockoff's in your links and yours the only original idea in the lot. :kickass:
kid5150

•••
RegFee said:
New ovt numbers are out.
529 milliondollarhomepage.com

Not bad for one month.
I wonder what next months will be!

Latest numbers are
Alexa 1623
Google 1330
Overture 733
Overture No Tld 523
Hotbot 203
DMOZ 1
Yahoo 0

•••
He just passed the $800k mark. Amazing.
I make up to $2 /day with a typo LOL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back