IT.COM

$1,000,000 HomePage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Incredible.... what a great play.

Click Me

Gotta love it when someone gets caught thinking.
Peace, kp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adiboy. are you charging $1 per square block ?

•••
adiboy, your not going to sell any, who's going to pay for a site thats pretty much a copycat.

•••
talkfreelance said:
adiboy, you realise you will probably never make one sale?

Aww... don't be so negative! :td:

commes said:
adiboy, your not going to sell any, who's going to pay for a site thats pretty much a copycat.

Give the guy a chance... geez! :(

Lyte

•••
Well if you make a sale or two that would be great. But the truth is, this guy did it first and made it big. Alas such is life that the copycat sometimes succeeds, sometimes fails.

•••
A lot of the copy cat sites are making a lot of money. Milliondollarwebpage has sold quite a few pixels within a small period of time. It isn't impossible. What I recommend is change it up a bit instead of using a direct copy of the Milliondollarhomepage.

Good Luck Adiboy!

-JJ-

•••
It's hard to see all the sites now

•••
deet said:
It's hard to see all the sites now

Yet the sales keep on piling up! He's pulling in several thousand EVERY DAY. Amazing.

•••
Lyte said:
Aww... don't be so negative! :td:

Give the guy a chance... geez! :(

Lyte
I give respect and honour to those that are creative. Whether it be a brand spanking new idea or an original twist to an existing one.

I reserve my contempt for blatant copycats.

•••
•••
•••
kid5150 said:
Lyte, lurve your new Avatar

Thank you, thank you! B-)

Lyte ;)

•••
•••
New ovt numbers are out.
529 milliondollarhomepage.com

Not bad for one month.
I wonder what next months will be!

•••
So I know I'm a bit late in the game but I've decided to give it a shot. :lol: I'm also going to place the highest paying advertiser's image in the background of the grid as an incentive. Wish me luck guys and for the nay sayers, no comments are needed. I already know it's a copycat but hey everywhere you look there are copycats (restaurants, electronics, shoes, etc). Such is life, instead of being negative just be open to it. I need your support too guys :tu:

•••
I need your support too guys
Well, as you know, you have my support 'cos I included your ClaimYourPixel.com site on my Pixel Site Links 'index' site. (Cool 'gold-digger' background you have on your site, btw!) :)
BTW, feel free to link back to my site with the 30x10 pixel image + Alt text , then I will move your link/site up to the top 'Premium Links' section of my page.

Bless ya!
Rob

•••
Prosperous said:
Well, as you know, you have my support 'cos I included your ClaimYourPixel.com site on my Pixel Site Links 'index' site. (Cool 'gold-digger' background you have on your site, btw!) :)
BTW, feel free to link back to my site with the 30x10 pixel image + Alt text , then I will move your link/site up to the top 'Premium Links' section of my page.

Bless ya!
Rob
Thanks Rob,

I'm still working on having a links page up so that I can put your site there. I appreciate your support and now that you have mine as well! Good luck with all your ventures!

Best wishes,

Jonas

•••
•••
Good grief...

Did all these pop up after the MillionDollarHomePage??? :o

PixelSiteLinks

Lyte

•••
Lyte said:
Good grief...
Did all these pop up after the MillionDollarHomePage??? :o
PixelSiteLinks
Lyte
Yeah, and I just added another 30+ sites, making the total listed on my site over 310... for now! :o

•••
I can't believe all the spam I'm getting from the most lame MDHP-ripoff sites, just from having a square on the MDHP. Apparently someone harvested all the domain names of the current advertisers and is speading them around.

•••
-RJ- said:
I can't believe all the spam I'm getting from the most lame MDHP-ripoff sites, just from having a square on the MDHP. Apparently someone harvested all the domain names of the current advertisers and is speading them arround.

That's exactly what happened. I report each and everyone to their upstream provider.

•••
Prosperous said:
Yeah, and I just added another 30+ sites, making the total listed on my site over 310... for now! :o

Wow! Huge list :]

and there is one with 0 dollar pixels hehe

•••
-RJ- said:
I can't believe all the spam I'm getting from the most lame MDHP-ripoff sites.

But cant you just suspend their membership status RJ...??

:red:

;)

•••
-RJ- said:
I can't believe all the spam I'm getting from the most lame MDHP-ripoff sites, just from having a square on the MDHP. Apparently someone harvested all the domain names of the current advertisers and is speading them around.

That stinks. Are we still getting traffic from the link, or was it not worth it?

•••
What minimum size do y'all think one should buy so that your still seen after it's filled up??? I'm thinking a minimum of 40 pix x 40 pix (4 x 4 squares) would be necessary.

I'm thinking 'bout the size of that panda one in the middle... right under FREE FREE FREE.

Thoughts??

Thanks!

Lyte

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back