Dynadot

.com Zyty.com $2500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Finally sold zyty for $2500 :)

Is it good sale?

5 years ago no one was willing to pay even $150. I decided to keep it and now it got sold.also I was running a gpt site too on this name and made money there too :)

This is my first big sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done!

I think you could get a lot more as it is a premium chinese domain and the estibot appraisal is $5600 USD for this domain.

•••
Agreed with @markossy since this name is considered "semi-pronounceable chips" :xf.grin:

Btw, nice sale... Congrats! :xf.smile:

•••
This is a good name even in Chips,it can sell 3500 easily 2 weeks agao.

•••
It is an excellent sale. Congrats.

Of course you will hear a lot of "you could have get more". Yes it is always a bigger return to wait for the one end-user that will pay more but it can take years.

It is never a bad thing to sell a liquid domain for a profit. These names come and go fast!

•••
•••
Well done!

I think you could get a lot more as it is a premium chinese domain and the estibot appraisal is $5600 USD for this domain.

you seriously shoudl put estibot into your nearest garbage can mate.

•••
good sale! Through flippa?
Yes, their commission vis also fare :)

My plan is to invest it other 4ls that will increase my money faster than holding it for some more time ;)

•••
yes, it is really good sale. Congrats

•••
•••
congrats on your sale

money is king in this game.

•••
Congrats! Nice domain. I saw your name at Flippa. Not the best place to sell chips at this moment, but I think it sold at a good price. :D

•••
Congrats! Nice domain. I saw your name at Flippa. Not the best place to sell chips at this moment, but I think it sold at a good price. :D
Although I was expecting $4000 but bids were not coming over $2500.so I sold that.

•••
Although I was expecting $4000 but bids were not coming over $2500.so I sold that.

well as long as roi is good, you probably don't wanna dwell too long on final price.
good luck with your next sales

•••
Great sale. As long as you're happy with the sale and you made money the rest of the comments are either pats on the back or opinions.

PS don't ever take advice from anyone that uses Estibot as basis for real pricing. (great tool but its not used for valuation)

•••
Good sale and congratulations... You got a very good ROI and as long as you are happy that's all that matters...:)

There's always going to be others that's say you could get more but that can happen with any domain sale...

Well done!!!

•••
•••
Doesn't mean a solitary thing!
Does not mean nothing for you, because you have no idea to buy and sell domains.

•••
Does not mean nothing for you, because you have no idea to buy and sell domains.
Guarantee I know what I'm doing. Not saying I know more than you but since you are basing your pricing on Estibot I already have an advantage.

•••
great sale!
buyer has paid a bit too much.. imo

•••
it could be considered CVCV.com and those command quite high premiums.

$2,500 is good sale, but yes, it did have an upside for holding as well.

•••
Guarantee I know what I'm doing. Not saying I know more than you but since you are basing your pricing on Estibot I already have an advantage.
Congratulations, I'm just a rookie trying to learn from the best, but the best domainner are the ones eho wrong most often, so you must to have more than 4-5 milestones in sale and purchase of domains, and estibot is just one of them from what I learned so far on this forum.

•••
congrats to your sale

guess you got exactly the reseller price for this kind
of domain valid as of today

fair price to each of both parties

next time you better post it here
will save you fees...

•••
Hey, You got your money. This is a nice sale! Don't look back. All the best...

•••
Thanks everyone. Does payapl charges fee on flippa's payment?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back