NameSilo

domain Zuned.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

davieboy

Established Member
Impact
2
I've set up an automatic rss feed type site on this so the domain has been indexed and aging for the last few months. But am unsure if I'll have the time or the motivation to develop it as I have a lot on at the moment.

Any thoughts welcome !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Love the shop idea set up on your site, i like the whole site alot also.
You have some tough competition out there with sites manually updating their content thus the content being more relavent and also frequently updated. I really like the domain name also, kind of like "You've been Zuned" type of feel to it.

As for value, unsure, probably mid xx and with site low xxx.

REP+ appreciated ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back