IT.COM

Zone Alarm's domain .com

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
myzonelabs.com

Today just grabbed this expired domain: myzonelabs.com at domainsite.com
http://myzonelabs.net is registered by Zone Labs developers of zone alarm software etc. although this .net is redicted to zone lab's site itself. Incase of TM issues, what to do? drop it? or any other action can be taken? (not really eager to maintain the domain)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't ZoneAlarm a TM? (& ZoneLabs)

•••
You can most likely expect 0 money and 0 return considering this has TM issues and cyber squatting written all across it. Don't be shocked if you receive a C&D letter from zone alarms suits.

•••
-Adam- said:
You can most likely expect 0 money and 0 return considering this has TM issues and cyber squatting written all across it. Don't be shocked if you receive a C&D letter from zone alarms suits.
And following it had TM issues, what actions should I be taking before they do :td: I mean, drop it or what?

•••
gurpartap said:
And following it had TM issues, what actions should I be taking before they do :td: I mean, drop it or what?

Have it cancelled from yoru account.

•••
gurpartap said:
Today just grabbed this expired domain: myzonelabs.com at domainsite.com
http://myzonelabs.net is registered by Zone Labs developers of zone alarm software etc. although this .net is redicted to zone lab's site itself. Incase of TM issues, what to do? drop it? or any other action can be taken? (not really eager to maintain the domain)

Why would you drop it now? If you get a cease and desist letter (which I doubt you will), you can certainly drop it then. I doubt they will do anything because zonelabs is their primary site, the word-spin version is probably of little value to them.

•••
tykoblue said:
Why would you drop it now? If you get a cease and desist letter (which I doubt you will), you can certainly drop it then.

Yeah, you can drop it then, and you can go ahead and suffer any possible penalties for having used the domain/website during that time frame.

Also, moved to legal issues to give you something of a search engine break.

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back