IT.COM

priced ZombieLoverBlog.com & more Blog .com sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are websites with WordPress installed, premium paid template, custom fonts, colors, and graphics. I am looking to sell them to someone who wants their own blog but doesn't know how (or want to spend the time) to set up their own blog. They are registered with Go Daddy. I am offering 3 free months of web hosting and email at the domain. After 3 months, a monthly fee of $14.99 will be due via PayPal to cover hosting, domain renewal, bi-monthly database backup, and minimal WordPress support.

zombieloverblog.com $1,249.00
mybigfootblog.com $1,799.00
deerhuntingdiary.com $1,249.00
thefarmjournal.com $1,249.00

astrologygallery.com $2,999.00
This site was setup 4 years ago. A lot of money was spent on advertising by my psychic client (active links in psychic directories, partypop paid listing, classified ads, paid Facebook ads). There were also newspaper ads in several countries (a lot of Australian business). My client stopped working & left me with this domain (which is the name of at least 7 other psychic businesses). I also own astrologygallery.info, .biz, .mobi, .co, .me, .org (contact me if you want prices on these individually or make me an offer). I have a WordPress site up there now and got a call for a tarot reading last week. These domsins don't expire until March or April 2013.

The following sites are under construction, if you are interested in one, please let me know and I will get WordPress installed and a theme setup.
mycrochetingblog.com $399.00
huntingfishingblog.com $1,799.00
catfishdiary.com $1,249.00
duckhunterblog.com $1,249.00
horseloverblog.com $849.00
alienabductionjournal.com $849.00 :alien:
myufoblog.com $849.00 :alien:
mycraftingblog.com $399.00
mycrochetingblog.com $399.00
myknittingblog.com $699.00
homebirthblog.com $399.00
pregnantjournal.com $399.00
momsnotebook.com $499.00
birdloverblog.com $849.00
mykittycatblog.com $699.00

I am open to offers.
Jessica

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am willing to take much less on many of these domains (especially the undeveloped ones). Please make me an offer if you're interested.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back