Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain zmmz.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TordB.com

Established Member
Impact
1
How much is zmmz (dot) org worth? This guy who forgot to pay the renewal fee wants it. I am just not sure how much I should ask him for.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

zmmz.org
+ its a palindrome
+ short, easy to remember
+ multiple same letters

- .org
- not pronouncable

Appraise: $xx

Best regards,
 
0
•••
TordB.com said:
How much is zmmz (dot) org worth? This guy who forgot to pay the renewal fee wants it. I am just not sure how much I should ask him for.

If he/she fogot to pay the renewals, it's his/her bad luck. Value, I would say in the Low $xx range, but maybe the person's desperate for the name & you could ask for more :)
 
0
•••
sell it for 30 - 50 bucks or so and re-invest that money.. don't waste it praying for someone else to come along.. WON"T HAPPEN..
 
0
•••
I have similar domains for sale for 7$. Not much interest in those yet. I believe the value of your domain will increase, but I would've sold it for 20-30$ even if it's a "semi-enduser-sale":)
 
0
•••
TordB.com said:
How much is zmmz (dot) org worth? This guy who forgot to pay the renewal fee wants it. I am just not sure how much I should ask him for.

Please see your other thread in the Newbie Section. It is worth Reg Fee - $20 Max. Asking the previous owner for $3K is ridiculous.
 
0
•••
I would say it's worth in low $xx range
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back