Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain How much for 1FOE(.)com?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitten

New Member
Impact
0
Hello there!

How much do you suppose 1FOE . com is worth? Someone wants to buy the domain and I'm not sure how much I should ask for it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to the boards Smitten. Well I would say if you can get anything above 2x reg fee is good imo. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Smitten said:
Someone wants to buy the domain and I'm not sure how much I should ask for it.


I'd ask for $240.00. Then settle for anything above $50 and take the money and buy a better domain. IMO.
 
0
•••
Hmm.. yap you confirmed my impression I might be able to get somewhere between $20-$50 for this domain.

Thanks for the input, guys!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back