IT.COM

domain ZipDiets.com, KoolKopy.com, BestFastDiets.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KoolKopy

Impact
Acquired all three with intentions on creating niche sites and monetizing them. Unfortunately, I don't have the time again due to my work schedule.

Wondering what you believe I can get for these domains and if it may be worth holding on to them and eventually monetizing the sites.

Thank you in advance!

ADDED:
KoolKopy.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say nothing. I mean 'SocialMediaCashFlow'!? What kind of company would spend a lot of money on a 4 word, 19 character domain that doesn't even really make a lot of sense? I don't see any of these being worth anything.

•••
ZipDiets.com is the only one that I would hold onto. A basic goggle search of Zip Diets reveals five pages of topical relevance. What an actual 'Zip' Diet is, is the arty part of the name. Either way hold onto this one, I'm sure you can find one hour per day to develop this over several months.

Undeveloped $200 - $1000

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
Thank you both, I appreciate the feedback! Anyone else?

I also have KoolKopy.com

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I just noticed your post update. KoolKopy.com is awesome, there is no need for plural on this name. And no limits on creating a Kool niche concept out of this.

As it, undeveloped $500 to $2000

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back