IT.COM

ZFBot login

NameSilo
Watch
Can anyone log into ZFBot? Been a couple days since I am unable to login... First I was getting some database errors, now just says my password is incorrect.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Giving me an error as well - ×Oops! Something went wrong.

Must be on their end

•••
•••
If you log in with FB it will give you an error but once it gives you that error just backspace back into the main page and then refresh...that works for me.

•••
•••
Recover your account password ×Oops! Something went wrong.

Mine was set to www so I removed it and still no joy. The FB trick yielded Oauth Retrieve Access Token Error. then I used back button and refreshed and still nothing, previously I had not ever used fb so maybe you had to have that set up already

When I tried to use "Contact" it was an error page, then refreshed yielded:
Webmaster contact You must be logged in to access this page.

My attempts were from firefox and opera. What browsers are you all using?
Is there a ZFBot rep here on NP?

•••
www. is working for me now.(chrome)

•••
•••
Mine still not either : bummed :

For anyone who can log in, would you be so kind as to send a note to the owner and see if they are aware of the issue?

Last edited:
•••
•••
How weird! I guess I was previously on the non-secure site because using that link, had to reenter my info and voila! It's working again - thanks @TrueDN

•••
Today I had to re-register, looks like they did some upgrades

On login page :
(If you've previously registered, you will need to register again)

•••
•••
Yes, $10 a month... but I didn't receive any email informing so. Oh well...

•••
Well that's a disappointment. Too bad they didn't include different service/price levels, I didn't use it that much, a lower plan might be useful.

•••
uppps....now is premium.
Know any other similar page for free??

•••
Update - the cost has gone down - $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year

OK - I have lowered the fee for the zfbot.com service by 50%. Instead of 99.99/9.99 for yearly/monthly membership, it's now 49.99/4.99. I hope that is more palatable for people as I don't particularly want to alienate everyone. I think it's a fair modification. For anyone who had already suscribed - I extended their existing membership by either another year or month depending on what they were subscribed to. Ken

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back