IT.COM

Zero click value!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello!
question about zero click..
is there a way to understand how much would pay a zero click page for each niche?

i know that there are some zero click page that have payuout 1$ for each visit..
i guess that would be like keyword.. better payouts depends from traffic quality..
is there a way to guesstimate how much would pay a zero click?

personally i always got 0.04$ or around for single visit..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello!
question about zero click..
is there a way to understand how much would pay a zero click page for each niche?

i know that there are some zero click page that have payuout 1$ for each visit..
i guess that would be like keyword.. better payouts depends from traffic quality..
is there a way to guesstimate how much would pay a zero click?

personally i always got 0.04$ or around for single visit..

Hmm . I believe more than keyword. the country the traffic is coming from counts when working with zero click model.

•••
you are lucky, im getting 0.004$ per visit and most of my traffic are us visitors..

maybe cause my niche is comics.. (it GB domain so i have no other option :( )

•••
My highest one was 9 USD for an US visitor. Car donation on DS.
You cant estimate. Some advertisers want a specific area. Lets say you are a charity from California. You will pay some cents per Arizona car donation visitor, BUT when the visitor is from California, you pay 9 Bucks. :)

•••
My highest one was 9 USD for an US visitor. Car donation on DS.
You cant estimate. Some advertisers want a specific area. Lets say you are a charity from California. You will pay some cents per Arizona car donation visitor, BUT when the visitor is from California, you pay 9 Bucks. :)

woow that cool.
but i guess pablohc is talking about bodis.. if i am not wrong...

also the DS 9 US $ might have come from a click.
as DS show mix of zero clicks and ads from secondary feed
so i think that might be a click on secondary feed ads

•••
Thank u guys for the reply.. I agree with Zaki.
Ds can mix zero click with normal parking.. Also during the same day.. So the 9$ I think is a click..
But I think also that Robert talk good and the payout depends also from the traffic location.
But do exist a chart displaying how much the payout is for niche and traffic location?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Forget to mention.. I talk about zero click in general.. Not for a specific parking place.. Also if I tried zero click only on DS.

•••
Eventually i am come here and want to say you that thanks for sharing your concept regarding the post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back