IT.COM

Zero click and adult domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Just wondering how many people zero click there adult domain names. I have one that gets a ton of visits and clicks but the click payout is extremely low. What experiences have you guys had with adult names and zero click. Also what companies do you use?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try domainadvertising for GB domains. You could get more for your traffic on Yahoo feed.

•••
Agree with decades - DomainAdvertising earns me a lot more with most faillisted domains. It is worth opening an account with them just for this.

Would be really useful to know where to park adult domains though. I haven't had much success with these.

•••
hi baseballworld, have you been able to find out the best place to monitze/park adult domain?

•••
I don't know if JuicyAds offers domain parking (If they don't, then they should!) but other than them, it can be hard to say...

•••
There are many white label turnkey websites listed on freewhitelabels. or freeturnkeys.
Checkout rushplug.

•••
@FPForum nd lock, i have an adult domain i just park it btw yesterday and today at bodis nd it has receive abt 260 visistor with 18 click no amt yet as it has not been finalised, so for an adult domain dat receive such a traffic abt 200+, what is the best way to monitze it

•••
with a white label tube site

•••
care to share the auctual name of the site?

•••
hostedturnkey dot com will help or visit freeturnkeys dot com i cannot post links here.

•••
Agree with decades - DomainAdvertising earns me a lot more with most faillisted domains. It is worth opening an account with them just for this.

Would be really useful to know where to park adult domains though. I haven't had much success with these.

I tried DomainAdvertising based on the suggestion that Google banned domains earn well there.. For a week they did well. Then the visits (and revenue) went to zero. It dropped 100% right down to zero for those domains, and it stayed at zero visits for 2 weeks solid before I decided to ask why. At all other parking places I never had more than one or two days of zero traffic for these domains.

When I emailed customer service to ask why - it took over 48 hours to get a reply even though their home page says 24/7 support. Their reply was vague and made little sense to me. I replied back with what I hoped would be a more clarified question about why the traffic just dropped off to zero after doing well for a week, and I also asked a second question about the fact that none of the data downloads showed clicks or click thru rate, etc. Standard stats that you see any parking company. They ignored the repeat question about the traffic falling to zero for 2 solid weeks after doing really well the first week and they told me that they do not show click data to their customers.

I changed the domains DNS right after that. To wait for the $100 threshold to be met would have taking me quite a while and to not see any click data, ever, is a deal breaker. Plus the customer service isnt as polished as it could be.

YMMV but that was my experience.

•••
Have you tried Above.com? If not, give us a try.

•••
for adult domains I was wondering since clicks are a penny or few cents usually if zero click is a better revenue source for them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back