Domain Empire

.mobi Zem.mobi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Guys I made another new site today with one of my LLL's with mobisitegalore

Its called Zem.mobi

Like my other site Johny, its still in the begining stages, but I thought I would thow it out here for some insight to see if I am headed in the right direction ect...with the name (It Beats parking the name)

Basicly I am trying to target mystical crowds/hippies/art folks and for people that can't learn about the world ect in other countries.... and maybe put some religious links on there also...to give them some insight..who knows :) And it should be professionaly developed after know the direction.

Who ever has .mobi sites that relates to art,mystical, horiscopes, Relaxation ect... Can PM and I will ad the sites as the content on the site. "For Example the Horoscopes button, I want you namepro'ers that have develeloped Horoscope sites to be listed as the main link in the horoscope section"

Thanks Again,
Brian :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's good to see you take the initiative Biffman!

•••
Will support u when I developed my .mobi :snaphappy:

•••
Thanks Guys, Zem.mobi s gona be simple at first and then proffesionaly done in the near future when I have more funds.

ANd for everyone that is viewing, I am looking for developed mobi sites in the categlories of Religion, Horoscopes, Spirtualy, Art and Yoga type sites and any site that the world with out computers would like to view ect... and I will make your developed sites as content under the Buttons....For example in the Religion Section I listed my religion sites to link as the content, there parked right now but I will soon develope them for content...

Thank Again,
Biff

•••
I was speaking with the "ecosystem" earlier, and she thanks you Biff! :tu: :kickass:

Have an unique and compelling day! :)
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
I was speaking with the "ecosystem" earlier, and she thanks you Biff! :tu: :kickass:

Have an unique and compelling day! :)
-Jeff B-)

Thanks Jeff, Also with that real estate thread from before. my old man is still asking questions with soem of the realtors he works with, Sorry for the delay for the news, I think it could be better then just from him to provide it.

:)
Biff

•••
Very cool site, Biff.
Keep-up the good work.

Regarding developed sites for Horoscopes, dir.mobi has a horoscope section which you can link to, if you want.

Vcool

•••
vcool said:
Very cool site, Biff.
Keep-up the good work.

Regarding developed sites for Horoscopes, dir.mobi has a horoscope section which you can link to, if you want.

Vcool

Thank you Vcool just added it :)

Biff

•••
Looks good Brian, keep them mobi sites coming.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back