Dynadot

zahnzuzasatversicherung.in?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means 'dental insurance' in German, as far as I'm aware

•••
No, it means "additional dental insurance" - far worse!

(The correct spelling is "zahnzusatzversicherung")

However, .in domains are absolutely unusual for German terms. There's no reason to prefer them over other extensions (there are lots of available domains, even the .md domain isn't taken, and that would fit much more). Nearly 5000 Euros would be acceptable for a .de domain, and it's (too?) much money for a .com, but it's absolutely crackbrained to pay more than a dime for such a .in domain! So I think it#s some kind of joke or hoax; I don't believe that anybody paid that much unless he was dead drunk.

•••
Whatever it is but the deal is pretty good. I mean it doesn't look like getting 4,975 euros

•••
Either Shill or the buyer was on crack...

•••
•••
•••
Just because you don't understand a language don't knock it until you have done a little research.

As mentioned, the correct spelling for the sale is zahnzusatzversicherung , a bucket load of ads Google and most major extensions taken.

The Germans like .in for it's versatility and many premium .in names are held by German domainers.

Some of you guys are going to get major shocks when IDN take off in the not too distant future (Germany already)- they are mainly for languages other than English believe it or not :!:

•••
Just because you don't understand a language don't knock it until you have done a little research.

As mentioned, the correct spelling for the sale is zahnzusatzversicherung , a bucket load of ads Google and most major extensions taken.

The Germans like .in for it's versatility and many premium .in names are held by German domainers.

Some of you guys are going to get major shocks when IDN take off in the not too distant future (Germany already)- they are mainly for languages other than English believe it or not :!:

:lol:

it was a .info that sold
sometimes it happens that the full extension doesn't show on sedo as it doesnt fit, as was in this case as such a long domain.
nothing to do with a german domain in .in extension lol

just to prove
near bottom
The High End of the Domain Aftermarket Stages a Comeback With Five 6-Figure Transactions

•••
How the hell do Germans pronounce those words without getting nauseated is beyond me!

•••
It's all in how your mouth was trained :)

How about:

HamburgSüdamerikanischeDampfSchiffFahrtsGesellschaftsKapitän

Try saying that 5 times

•••
It's all in how your mouth was trained :)

How about:

HamburgSüdamerikanischeDampfSchiffFahrtsGesellschaftsKapitän

Try saying that 5 times

Zwei mahl kann ichs sagen aber 5 mahl absolut nicht
In Dutch we have

paashaasschaamhaarverzamelaarbijeenkomsten or hottentottensoldatententententoonstellingen
:hehe:

•••
How the hell do Germans pronounce those words without getting nauseated is beyond me!

Uh, have you ever taken a look at some Indian names?
There's a reason so many guys in India go around using initials... :D

•••
:lol:

it was a .info that sold
sometimes it happens that the full extension doesn't show on sedo as it doesnt fit, as was in this case as such a long domain.
nothing to do with a german domain in .in extension lol

just to prove
near bottom
The High End of the Domain Aftermarket Stages a Comeback With Five 6-Figure Transactions

OK - for .in simply read .info- the same thing applies- ignorance and the potential of foreign languages (Other than English) in general amongst domainers whatever the extension.

•••
Uh, have you ever taken a look at some Indian names?
There's a reason so many guys in India go around using initials... :D

yeah, the people from the Souther parts of India have ridiculously long, meandering names. Most of us from Northern India have difficulty pronouncing them too. People from the north don't have that complicated names though.

My remark was in jest, so anyone, don't take it seriously. I know its all a matter of habit; you can learn any language if you get used to it.

•••
My remark was in jest, so anyone, don't take it seriously.

Yeah I know. Mine too. All in good fun. Some people take things waaaaaaaaay too seriously :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back