Dynadot

You're best domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I know there is a thread like this but we should have different standards. What is/are your best domain(s)?

I would say newsdiscussion.net, which is also my only .net, is my best. What about you guys.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DL4.net probably.. then proactively.com, visualstrippoker.com, droppings.info

•••
TheSquaredCircle.com; it's more valuable to me than it would be appraised because it's probably the best name for a pro wrestling site next to ProWrestling.com...

•••
My only .net too....

nameforums.net :D

•••
errm dont know, innodesigns.net is a good one as it pissed of someone me and Sabre Hate. Also system62.net is one of my fav ones. I got to many though. Ohh also p2j.org.

PJ

•••
probably my ExpiredTraffic.biz and ExpiredTraffic.info combination (couldn't put one without the other)

•••
barrennorth.com... no activity on it, however.

•••
www.PoorDoggie.com - Its the only domain that makes me any money, well its my only domain. I have to get my dad to get me domains as I can't pay over the internet (no credit card... too young!) and I don't like doing that. Its awkward :-s. I do use www.dot.tk a lot though - they give away free .tk domains - ie: www.ttalk.tk

•••
my only .com

guide2php.com

•••
I don't really know my best. I kinda like all of mine. Pictual.com LiveSam.com AudioGap.com are 3 of my better ones.

•••
I sold nameforums

now its probably sabre-hosting.com

my webhosting company :D

•••
keyphp.com - it rhymes! :o

keyphp.com - it rhymes! :tri:

•••
My traffic domain seems to be my best, mabster.com

•••
What are your traffic stats Mike ? :)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
What are your traffic stats Mike ? :)

Mabster.com gets about 100-150 hits per month.

•••
you have a nice name there Phoenix :D :tu:

•••
•••
AnchorEnd.com .. i only have 3 and i think it's better the GreenDayWorld.com and KillerPain.info ..

•••
probably bestofraffles.com cause its got best in there... just kidding.
For me the best would b ldimension.net

•••
my best domain is tutorialempire.com just bought it today :)

•••
My best .com
webgearhostings.com

•••
oh god, I have so many. I think its between overdrafts.us and mz6.com

•••
w3html.com
praisecentral.org
Loseritis.com

Those are probably some of my better domains right now. I've sold a bunch of good ones in the past.

•••
w3html.com is a good one. You could sell that for quite a bit.

•••
hmmm...

how many type-ins do you have with w3html.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back