IT.COM

You're a teen. What is your success online?

NameSilo
Watch
Well, I am 16 years old, and own itscurt.com and all the sites listed under it. I am making around $2000 / year revenue through consumer subscriptions, and through pay per click advertising, (adsense).

My two top successful sites are:
http://precision-media.net
http://pawxy.com

I am amazed at the potential of some young entreprenuers, especially after reading about Jessica Mah, she was 14 and made 100k+ annual revenue from offering server services.

Please post your age, website(s), and maybe revenue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cool when i was 14 i didn't own a Forum, Last year during the summer i started to work on Html, and Forums...so iam new

•••
Im 15 and own the folowing...

towersmax.co.uk- gets me $200/year
monkeygames.us- get me about $200/year
and thats about it...

but I do web design for local people in my area and that gets me around $1,400
:)

P.s. I started colledge when I was 12 doing HTML, VB and C programming

•••

$150,000/year
been averaging $430 a day for the past month with affiliate marketing. so that figure is projected more so than actual.

•••
DropLister said:

$150,000/year
been averaging $430 a day for the past month with affiliate marketing. so that figure is projected more so than actual.
:)

Don't all start spamming him for his secrets :P

•••
It's fine I've set my pm box to fwd to peaches.

•••
My personal online success is okay I guess...I don't make huge money on a regular basis like some peope do but sometimes i make 60-100/month and that doesn't bother me.

Maybe if I do want to make more money on a more often basis then I should go freelance :o

•••
DropLister said:

$150,000/year

Theres a reason i need 2 like idolize you haha. Honestly seems like your going to be set nicely for life haha. by the time your 18 you could own a house with no morage.

exactly what i wish i cold do.

- John

•••
BMFX said:
Theres a reason i need 2 like idolize you haha. Honestly seems like your going to be set nicely for life haha. by the time your 18 you could own a house with no morage.

exactly what i wish i cold do.

- John
Thought you looked up to me :td:

•••
$200 / m through AdSense and script sales.

Last edited:
•••

highest earning 2 mnths ago $xxx.

usually lower than that

•••
I am 14 years old and made 10$ in np incentives lol .

Could anyone tell me how you make money ? :O

•••
I am 15 years old and make about $75/month

•••

I don't have ANY reliable income.. goes up and down.

As far as any money goes, it goes into fusedhosting.net

I am always looking for more opportunities! I am currently handling several projects as well as a little freelancing and maintaining fusedhosting.net, simpleirc.com and knightsdivine.net.

KnightsDivine.net is around $125/mo through advertising (we would get a lot more if people wanting to private advertise, and google has banned us.)

•••
I'd say mid $xx, which isn't much as i don't own any websites, yet :)

•••
This thread is like the whole e-penis thing :sold:

•••
Reliable income? Ha, you jest.

Shortly, I will make my first $10 from adverts, that took me over a year with bidvertiser - I hate bidvertiser...
However, I have replaced all my adverts with ProjectWonderful adverts which seem to be performing much better, I just now need to sell the other two avaliable spots on yarrt.com, and a few of my other websites.

Though I am hoping my earnings will pick up in the future, and i'll have enough to support me through university (or help to support me), me and a few friends are planning to go to the same university if we can, so we'll pool all our earnings, and every little helps.

Last edited:
•••
DropLister said:

$150,000/year

:yell:

How on earth?!

•••
Im 14, and i have sold many domains ;) If earned around $300 in this, about a year, ive been a domain seller :)

•••
Nice success for you people.
Now I make $1000 a month after getting into proxies.

•••
Kihack yea proxies are easiest thing to get into by far but hey your still up on me lately i am just starting to really fill out this network of mine.

- John

•••
I am of 14 (will be of 15 tomorrow ;)) I have earned near 2000$ from templates but never withdrawed my mone. lol i am now going to proxies hope will make some good amount from them also

•••
Lol lonely, good luck.
I'm 14 and I make about 400-500 a month doing logo's banners.

•••
you guys really make a lot here im 15 and i got those domain in my sig and i dont know what to do with them anyone wants to suggest some ideas ? Or pm me.

•••
Don't taint yourself with proxies - do something new, something unique, something worth your time!

•••
normally i would agree i tend 2 do things that arent for sale offten though with a domain like www.proxy.ht

i had to start it haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back