IT.COM

showcase Your Transfer(s) of the Day!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
In the spirit and popularity of the "Your reg of the day" I'd like to start a thread that's part of our everyday lives as domainers. The Dreaded Domain Transfer.

You know that "day" when it's time to transfer out a domain from one registrar to another just to save a buck or two.

The time of the year when you have to sift thru all your handregs last year or even domains you paid big bucks for in the aftermarket and decide. Should I renew? or transfer?

Transfer!!!!

So the Rules.

1. Submit your domain transfer of the day either one or in bulk (optional but at your discretion)
2. Why you transferred (Optional but nice to hear) (trash talk the losing registrar :xf.wink:)
3. Tell us the GREAT Price you paid for the transfer.
4. How was your experience with the winning Registrar?
5. And if you Transfer out from THAT registrar a year later? lol Please refer to your original transfer post here just to have some continuity.

Note: You should EXPECT trash talk about your transfers. No fighting okay? Let's keep it civil.

Let me start with my @epik @Epik.com transfers today. (Your welcome @Rob Monster :xf.wink:)

DNAVR.com
TheftIQ.com
YouInjury.com
BTCVegas.com
Whats5g.com
BlockAU.com
GoNFC.com
And a bunch more but I "choose" to just put up these. YOU CAN TOO!

Why this thread?
Because just as exciting as it is to REG a new domain it is equally important that AFTER you REG a year later you CHOSE to RENEW via TRANSFER.

Let's be honest. Renewals are expensive. So if you get a great domain transfer offer AND you get to renew your favor domain. Why not tell the world!

I guess that's a true sign your domain is valuable. At least to you? :whistle::xf.wink::xf.grin:lol

So let's here it!

What's your Transfer of the Day?!?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I transfered Nyblunt.Com Nyblunts.com Nycblunt.com NyHashOil.com over to my EPIK account.....:xf.wink:
I transfered Nyblunt.Com Nyblunts.com Nycblunt.com NyHashOil.com over to my EPIK account.....:xf.wink:

Reminds me of my N******Y*******CRE********IT.com

Transferring it over to Epik next year!

•••
1. CannabisCafe.io
2. Dreamhost to Porkbun
3. Transfer cost $28.97 compared to renewal of $39.95.
4. Experience with the winning Registrar was brilliant.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
Here's my transfer of the day: BrandCollectors.com
- Transfer from Hostpapa to Epik.
- $6.99 is the best price on the market, and Epik is a great Registrar with useful options.

•••
Oh ! Nice thread
My transfer of the day are Vocalparrot and AnnualChristmas in King to epik

Last edited:
•••
Threads like this is why I had requested NP to make a feature where we can click "ignore the thread" and never see it. These, and those spammy twice daily "up" threads with only one participant...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back