Domain Empire

domain Your thoughts on cr8tivity.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Frank Flyer

Impact
This site was used before for an etsy widget app and has been around for 7 yrs.

It has 6910 backlinks.

I'm thinking this site can be used as a blogger site for Creative applications for web use.
Any idea's on value before trying to monetize it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to say, Good but not Very Good

I don't think it value too much

•••

It has 6910 backlinks.

I'm thinking this site can be used as a blogger site for Creative applications for web use.
Hello and welcome. To be clear, i would prefer it without ''t''.In any case, try not to mix numbers and letters. Overall, i don't see much value, in my honest opinion of course.

•••
Hello and welcome. To be clear, i would prefer it without ''t''.In any case, try not to mix numbers and letters. Overall, i don't see much value, in my honest opinion of course.

I agree exactly

•••
I realize mixing letters and numbers is not ideal.
I thought in this case it would work considering the word and its background ( creativity ).

Thanks for your opinions..really appreciate

•••
I realize mixing letters and numbers is not ideal.
I thought in this case it would work considering the word and its background ( creativity ).

Thanks for your opinions..really appreciate

Mixing Letter and Numbers are not always Bad, as @kite26 rightly said Its just that "8 and t" are mentioned at the same time

Hope it Helps, and let me know by Message if want to discuss anything

Thanks

•••
•••
The domain proper isn't worth much I'm afraid. The value is in the history and residual traffic. It depends on the amount and quality of traffic, how does it convert. Only you can tell.

Last edited:
•••
I cant see much value in this one

If it was Cre8ivity.com, I would like it a bit more because its suits the whole "Creative" concept

•••
icantseemuchvalueinthisone.com :-D

•••

It has 6910 backlinks.

Interesting, according source here it has 40 056 backlings..from where is your number 6910?
It sees to have lot of backlinks!

I personally like the name cr8tivity, in this case combination of letters and numbers is not bad imo, but ...creative :)

•••
I was using another site.
You are right...there are more backlinks than originally thought.

I like this spelling also. I'll see what I can do with it.

•••
I can see an end-user pay $1000 - 1500 if you land on someone who really wants it..
like gilescoley said, it fits in the "creativity" theme by being a creative way to write it.
I'm sort of on the fence with this one, but if it was hand reg, I would've picked it up for sure or even up to $20 :)

•••
Hello and welcome. To be clear, i would prefer it without ''t''.

I would prefer it without the "8" lol

Looks like you paid $3XX for it.

It's sell able but beyond that there not much more to say.

cr8tive.com listed at sedo for nine years with a $90 min offer and 10 bids submitted.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back