Dynadot

Your review of NameSilo in 2016

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
I can't find any recent reviews of NameSilo. I like their domain and renewal pricing, but how is their customer service. I want to use them but I need the NamePros members advice and experience.

What do you think about NameSilo in 2016?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I normally contact every service via email. Namesilo team answers within 24hrs every time

But the best feature of their support imo is that their answers always make sense. This is rare nowdays where the answers we usually get are like coming out of a commodore 64

•••
How is "just a perfect day",

It's "just a perfect registrar".

•••
I am a member of Namesilo since 2014 and all domains I have registered at Namesilo. I use Namesilo for their supported payment processors like as Skrill and Master Card. And Namesilo also allow unverified PayPal to Register a new domain or Renew previous one. But for add funds need verified PayPal account.

•••
I've been with namesilo since 2010 if i recall correctly.

No problems so far with their service.
The price of major tlds lower than most registrars. Plus free whois privacy too.

•••
I use them and have never needed support, found their hi the easiest I have come across.

•••
I use them a lot but i cant tell anything about their support, just because i never had a need to ask them anything. Everything just works, as it should.

•••
They are too good. Their transfer/renewal prices on some new domain extensions are unbeatable.

•••
using them since Feb 2016, i support all positive points above

+ they're in SedoMLS

•••
Never had any problems with NS and their customer service is good.

EDIT: Cheap prices, too.

•••
good prices for some extensions, never had any problems too
customer since 2014

•••
It's unbelievable that the regular pricing cost at Namesilo, would require a promo code in other registrars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back