NameSilo

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why? Too saturated?

My experience with BB can be summarised like this:

Model 1: List names to sell on BB
Exclusivity and listing fees, yet no sales.

Model 2: Buy names cheap, get them listed on BB, then sell for profit on NamePros
Worked for a while but now they're rejecting a lot of the names I submit, screwing up this model too.

Add to that (what I think is) a glaring inconsistency in accepting, rejecting and pricing names and I have all the reasons to move on.

•••
Add to that (what I think is) a glaring inconsistency in accepting, rejecting and pricing names and I have all the reasons to move on.

Fully agree with this. Massive inconsistency recently!

•••
out!

Last edited:
•••
I don't mind if they reject my good names. I will list them elsewhere. It is good to have BB do the marketing for you. I believe listing your domains at BB or other top brandable marketplaces can increase your chance of closing a deal woth an end user. They have a good reputation and trusted by startups.

As of BrandRoot, I only have good things to say about the team. Great support. They are willing to help you sell more names and are listening to their sellers. They take care of you. The logos are better than BB

Well, in my case.

Last edited:
•••
Sold it on BB or somewhere else?

Why? Too saturated?

BrandBucket doesn't accept Hyphened-Domains. I sold it using Afternic premium listing

•••
•••
IceCreamTopping.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
IqTZAuT.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I feel I got a good deal on this one. I like the ones that have some kind of meaning. Good price too!

mvyz-logo.png

mvyz.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last snap of 2016. I think that I am finally past hand registering names.
RoboIntelligence.com

LogoMakr-layerExport.png

Happy New Year.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back