Domain Empire

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
E l e v a c t ( SH approved for 3999)

I see so much potential in this one.

•••
B e a s t S k i l l
P a l E d g e

Approved recently at SH

•••
qihq.com

Very versatile name. Pronounced as "kick", it can be used for bunch of areas:

- Sports, Energy, Energy drinks for the way it is pronounced
- Qi stands for wireless charging. So Wireless Charging Headquarters.
- Or just put meaning behind Qi (Quality Investments, Quantum Institute etc.) + HQ for Headquarters or High Quality.

•••
ApplicationGuru in .com (21-year-old)

•••
T r a v e l B u r y
S i m Q y

Approved SH

•••
CostaRicaTravelGuide.com
24 years old domain
Was previously used as a Costa Rica travel site.
Moz DA25, PA28 site with good history.
GD closeout 12 USD + 1 year

•••
HQSE.com - Health, Quality, Safety, Environment

Qeum.com - Q+eum suffix. Place of Q (quantum, quality, quest, faq etc.).

•••
C l e v e r M i s s i o n .com (Approved SH)

•••
Crown Jewel Name.PNG

•••
Ohh are they so bad?
Sorry for the late reply

I didn't try to imply that, only that I was curious as I see you have many of those

Good luck

•••
B r a v e s t .io

(Approved SH at 8899 what you think of the listing price?)

•••
B r a v e s t .io

(Approved SH at 8899 what you think of the listing price?)
I think it is proper, but also that it might take some time to sell it.

•••
I think it is proper, but also that it might take some time to sell it.
Strongly agree. It's a good name, but that's much higher than I would price it. SquadHelp's pricing is a crapshoot though, with their amateur reviewers.

I would discount this name because "brave" is already taken in the tech space by the Brave browser (brave.com). Also the "est" form of the word hurts the value significantly.

If I was offered $2500 for this name I'd take it and run.

Last edited:
•••
Set
Strongly agree. It's a good name, but that's much higher than I would price it. SquadHelp's pricing is a crapshoot though, with their amateur reviewers.

I would discount this name because "brave" is already taken in the tech space by the Brave browser (brave.com). Also the "est" form of the word hurts the value significantly.

If I was offered $2500 for this name I'd take it and run.
Thanks for your feedback ! But I don't think it is easy to get such pricing at SH. They're always trying to lower your suggested price. I think they do that to maximize the possibility of selling it.
When I last check how to become an expert reviewer I found it difficult to be one specially that you should have a high approval rate.

•••
When I last check how to become an expert reviewer I found it difficult to be one specially that you should have a high approval rate.
Keep in mind SquadHelp only charges $1 per listing and that's split at least 4 ways (they have at least 4 amateurs review each listing).

So the reviewers you're talking about are people willing to work for nothing - a.k.a., people who are not branding experts by any stretch of the imagination and probably don't have a lot of context for pricing four figure assets.

It's not easy to get domains priced this high at SH, that's true. I just don't think it's a likely to sell quickly at that price. Depending on your strategy that might be fine.

I think it's a good name, to be sure. I just think the valuation is too high.

Last edited:
•••
Keep in mind SquadHelp only charges $1 per listing and that's split at least 4 ways (they have at least 4 amateurs review each listing).

So the reviewers you're talking about are people willing to work for nothing - a.k.a., people who are not branding experts by any stretch of the imagination and probably don't have a lot of context for pricing four figure assets.

It's not easy to get domains priced this high at SH, that's true. I just don't think it's a likely to sell quickly at that price. Depending on your strategy that might be fine.

I think it's a good name, to be sure. I just think the valuation is too high.
I didn't know that reviewer get something out of 1$. As stated by SH :

For every poll submitted, the reviewer will receive 10 Squadhelp Points.

3. If you favorite a name and it is accepted in SH Marketplace, you will receive 100 Squadhelp Points per name. You can use your SH points to receive 50% discount on coin purchases as well as several other benefits.

4. For every name that sells, all reviewers who voted for that name will receive $5 each. For example, if 10 reviewers voted for a particular name, Squadhelp will deposit $50 when the name sells ($5 per reviewer).

5. Starting Jan 1, 2022, You will also earn coins on a monthly basis based upon your overall participation and review accuracy.

•••
I looked it up. 100 SquadHelp coins is worth 50% off one SquadHelp coin (or your choice of other BS). So it is sort of worth 50 cents, but only if you spend it on their own coins (which have no value except submitting names).

That's even worse than only getting $.25 per review. At least there you're actually getting something you can spend outside SH.

Regardless, my point stands - the people judging your names are working for peanuts. It's not even close to a USA minimum wage.

A person who would take that deal probably doesn't know very much about pricing expensive domain names. Hence why I think SH is such a crapshoot for pricing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MHOM.com

Could be brandable for Mom, Maternity etc.

HQSE.com

Health Quality Safety Environment

Biug.com

Typo/Brandable of both Big an Bug.

Childinvestors.com

OfficeFruits.com

BlendWear.com

RemitLab.com

CreationRocks.com

Startuppie.com

Arrisio.com

Yousters.com

Unilyst.com

Sportyve.com

Oralea.com

LeaderAlly.com

AtoZOffers.com

KnowHowToDo.com

Bodics.com

•••
•••
•••
M i n e O i l .com (Approved SH)

•••
B E T D O T C O M .com 💫💫

Last edited:
•••
G l a m C o o k .com (Approved SH )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back