IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

NameSilo
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
S h i f t i l y .com

Note: I like names that don't need an explanation.

Ironic then, but can you explain why you registered that name?

It's a dictionary word but it means to act dishonestly.

•••
Ironic then, but can you explain why you registered that name?

It's a dictionary word but it means to act dishonestly.
Edit: deleted former the comment, I'm tired. Got everything wrong.

Note: I'm not an English speaker so I did not know. Well then this is a bad reg maybe. Just it wasn't expensive.

(wasn't ironic, just mentioning preference for names easier to sell but here my EN skills have failed, happens sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
It could potentially be used as a brandable for a time management software product for companies that use a shift work schedule! Restaurant workers, factory workers etc.

•••
It could potentially be used as a brandable for a time management software product for companies that use a shift work schedule! Restaurant workers, factory workers etc.

Yeah that was my line of thinking as well... comment appreciated.

But I had no clue about the negative meaning in English. That's something you face, as a non-English native speaker. You never know it all.

Although the negative meaning can also make it sold, albeit probably for less.

Will see. Have less hopes in it though. But I'll post other, hopefully better names as well from time to time.

•••
RND // gg

Via park.io 👍

I like it as a short version of Random, which I think is a good fit for a tech /gaming startup and thus fits the TLD. Plus I always like good 1-3 char domains in nearly any extension.

I'm slowly adding .gg domains. I don't think it's a visually or phonetically pleasing TLD, as compared to io or even xyz, but it's growth now reminds me of early .io, especially with the initial adoption going from gaming (and then tech).

Last edited:
•••
Debenture.org

Testnets.org

MainnetGroup.com

•••
Hecadi.jpg

•••
Dappp.org

Quuay.com

TheCryptoasset.com

EthereumNetwork.net

•••
•••
O n l i n e D r i l l . com

Catch with Dropcatch Software.

Last edited:
•••
•••
recent dot com picks

Datacco
Dime/Way
Gene/Biotics
Noble/Concept
Infant/Place
Wise/Motive
Work/Fella
Flying/Flea
Bride/Play
Peak/Speaker
Moodific
Life/Dude
Thumb/Space
New/Headline
Ever/Ladder
Home/Badger
Missheard

•••
L a b E t h i c .com (Approved SH)

•••
•••
T r a d e P o r c h (Approved SH)

•••
•••
H i v e B o t i c (Approved SH)

It could be a nice brand name for a company in the robotic industry.

•••
M a c h i n e B u l l (Approved SH)

•••
•••
BlueTeaming.com - super term in the cyber security industry. 'Blue teaming' and 'red teaming' are opposites of each other but both are methods/strategies used to strengthen security. I already owned PurpleTeaming.com (which is a strong cyber security term, meaning the use of both blue and red teaming). So I was happy to grab the 'blue' version today.

Unfortunately, the best version is RedTeaming, but the .com is taken and developed and I expect they'd want thousands$$ for it. So I'll have to be happy just having 2 out of 3.

:)

•••
•••
P i x e l D a z e .com

(Approved SH but this one I'm going to flip it asap)

•••
M u l t i v y .com

E l l a h a u s .com

O l y s i a n .com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back