IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

NameSilo
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
upload_2018-11-20_10-49-36.png

•••

OMG...

This is one of the best .io name I have seen for a while.

Its a gem. You will make great ROI Sooner or later.

Please hold it until you get great ROI.

76000+ names got registered with term "Conference" . This is 2nd best name after .com.

Its a deep Five Figure name with right company with right budget. Please do not settle for less.

.io is getting more and more popular day by day. You got a gem without any doubt with right extension.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Bought Dhavin.com for $23 around

•••
RollingMetal // dot // com (2010)
I really love this name for anything car / truck / vehicle related. Just a nice strong and fun brand in a colossal business.

KalamazooTravel
// dot // com (2003)
Kalamazoo is a US city with over 300k population. But more importantly it's a fun name that most people have heard of before, so not necessarily pinned to only be used in/for Kalamazoo.

FreshCutz // dot // com (2000)
I usually HATE domains with "clever" misspells like replacing S with Z. However .. I do like this one because it works for a wannabee trendy hairdresser. I also got it because it reminded me of a Domain Sherpa episode last year!

PawTravel // dot // com
So many people want to travel with their pets. This could be a Hotel.com type site that lists hotels/resorts that allow pets!

IncredibleResumes // dot // com (2001)
So much money if job recruitment and resume creation online that this domain is was a serious no brainer!

MotivationTheory // dot // com (2002)
I really like this one for marketing and big data. Figuring out what motivates buyers and browsers is huge money!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx // dot // com (2002)
lol .. don't ask .. seems every domainer needs to have a domain like this. 17 was the apartment number in the 2nd place I lived after moving out .. it actually has a bit of traffic somehow! lol

SpectacularWebsites // dot // com (2006)
I don't think I even need to comment on this one .. there's about a million web developers out there who would love this domain! :)

GammaBot // dot // com (2011)
The robots are coming. This is a really cool and short brand.

Jibbler // dot // com (2010)
A really nice brandable with this one. Sounds like it could be for something communications related .. but could indeed be almost anything.

ReeferShack // dot // com (2010)
With the pending explosion in marijuana retail outlets across North America, I think it's a safe bet at least one or two of them are going to want to be called Reefer Shack! :)

•••
VHRZ.com - Virtual (Visionary) HR Zone

BestVlog.com

Digence.com - Digital Due Diligence

Davonta.com - a name

Vorking.com brandable misspell of Working

DraftCorp.com - Sports or Beer or both :)

Jikini.com - well, maybe will come up with a version of bikini or just bikini maker or anything else really

Donuta.com - Really love this one for donut/coffee shop.

Blogula.com - Scary blog )

WeDoPromo.com

NewLeverage.com

•••
•••
•••
Tired of setting up nserver to point domain to marketplaces
so i decided to buy
www.NSERVER.COM (1996 Domain)

•••
•••
•••
•••

Very nice pick up;

Experimental headquarters
Express headquarters
Exam headquarters
Executive headquarters
Exercise headquarters

And a lot more industries starting with 'ex' might like this.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
viam.png

Virtual I Am.
Via Media.Market.Mobile.Mind.Memory,.Machine.Mail.Map.Motion.Me.etc

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back