Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

NameSilo
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
large_taikus.png

Taikus.com BB Published

•••
BidBNB // dot // com
Because you know eventually there's going to be a big market for AirBNB type platforms to let people bid over the top luxury properties of the world on the best dates.

MarqueeCommunications // dot // com (2006)
Premium name for a communications company!

NicerPlanet // dot // com (2007)
Great brand that could be multiple things. Eco/solar/recycling to communications/media .. really just about anything that wants a friendly image! :)

Conversative // dot // com (2006)
I like this for a chat platform, or a content creation company / writing service.

OnlineTradingAccount // dot // com (2006)
Three words .. but the stats here were just too big to ignore. Soooo much money in online trading.

OrangeCheetah // dot // com (2010)
Maybe I'll sell this for a truckload of cheetos! lol ... Seriously though .. can't really go wrong with colour/animal combos these days. It's not RedDog .. but I like Cheetah as it associates with speed. So this could be ideal for a courier company or any company that wants to be thought of as having fast service.

SelectWriters // dot // com (2007)
Really love this one. There is sooooooooooooo much money in writing and content creation on the internet. Basically it's the foundation of all websites and by far the only thing that counts for Google these days. The only thing better than content is quality/premium content .. which the "Select" part of the name conveys perfectly! :)

MotortownMedia // dot // com (2006)
Motortown is well known nickname for Detroit .. one of the USA's biggest cities .. can't go wrong with this one as it works for not just any Detroit media company, but also pretty much any media company associated with cars!

Loterie // dot // biz
Means lottery in French .. certainly still worth getting in .biz (at the right price obviously .. lol)

•••
Fun/Food dot com

Please do not write this domain out fully if you decide to quote it.

•••
•••
all dotcoms

Puppy/Resort - hotels and resorts for pets is a growing industry. I have a friend that travels 2-3 months a year and leaves his dog in one of those resorts paying around $100 a day.

Onliner/Media

Sunny/Images - great for a photo studio

Barcelonian - People from Barcelona are called Barcelonian or Barcelonan

External/Shop - a hosted shop solution

Intel/CPA - accounting services

Watch/Owners - why to pay $xxxx to xxx,xxx for a watch if you are not going to join a community of people sharing your taste and worth ))

Posh/One - Luxury Brand

•••
T\R\A\F\F\I\C\Y . com

Last edited:
•••
•••
stoai.png

Stoai means Greek Architectures

Ai Storage

Last edited:
•••
Wine Cans in com since 2006

Canned wines are transforming picnic baskets around the world. You drink it directly from the can, like you do a beer. It’s the perfect drinking vessel. Today a handful of wineries are adding cans to their bottling lines.

Canned wine is no longer a fad, it's a $45 million business

Sales of canned wine grew 43 percent in the U.S. from June 2017 to June 2018.

While canned wine is still a tiny portion of the wider industry, it is one of the fastest growing categories thanks to millennial drinker.

These cans can be brought to places that glasses cannot, like the beach, the park and campsites and are also easier to recycle than glass bottles. Some casual drinkers also see canned wine as less pretentious.
68AAB4D7-A788-4992-A36E-6216AA748A89.png

•••
NP16.png

PRICE: $13.17
PURCHASED FROM: GD CLOSEOUTS
REASON FOR PURCHASE:
First of all I don't like buying names with "Z" instead of "S" endings UNLESS its a short 4/5/6 Premium Brandable but.... I think it works with this name because Viral is cool, fresh, young and trendy so the Z ending, which is popular among under 25's, is OK and actually probably makes it more relateable to the company who wants a viral ad. Plus, if you type in Google: ADZ.COM there are loads of businesses, large and small, that use "ADZ" at the end of their name so its nothing new. And although there are other names like ViralAdvertisements.com and ViralAdverts.com for sale nobody really says that, they say or write viral ads.
BEST CASE SCENARIO: Sells to an up and coming Ad Agency for low $XXXX within the year
PROBABLE SCENARIO: Have to renew for 5+ years before it gets a decent offer.
POSSIBLE SCENARIO: I decide to create my own Viral Ad agency with this name that will instantly help get customers and start creating cool ads and working with up and coming Tubers and Instagramers
WORST CASE SCENARIO: Just before renewal comes up I sell it on Ebay for between $15-$30 and get my money back
....either way well worth $13

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Techral.com
Jobiter.com
BedFine.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back