Domain Empire

Your Oldest Domains

NameSilo
Watch

ruzeen

Top Member
Impact
Your domains that are more than a decade old?

If you have many, what's your best?

Mine are:

CAVK.com 31/Oct/2001 , IGVU.com 31/Oct/2001

FFF.info 13/July/2002 , Packing.info 15/Sept/2001

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My oldest is probably 16 Yo !

•••
Not the best, but the oldest...

RusticLodge dot com

2001-06-14

•••
•••
Oh..sure!
MIOA.com I think it's my oldest but I haven't checked them all!!!! I think it's my highest PR one too PR 3

•••
My oldest : vyly.com (developed)

•••
•••
My website itself is oldest one-- VirtualStore.com Fromm 1999 and doing good in its field.

•••
Interesting thread. It made me actually think about how long I have had some of my domains. My earliest domains were sold along with my company back in 2003.

Currently, my three oldest are from 2002.

Bixxer.com (currently on Flippa)
NakedCEO.com (not for sale, unless I get a ridiculous offer) :P
Finamark.com (not for sale)

•••
I think my oldest name is back from 2002 - WhyPayShipping.com ...need to develop this name but time being what it is....and having none it is on hold.

•••
So a good questions (for all of us) is have you regretted holding on to any domains?

I believe I let all of my "dream" domains expire. You know, the ones you thought were good until you learned what you were really doing and what made a good domain?

•••
So a good questions (for all of us) is have you regretted holding on to any domains?

I believe I let all of my "dream" domains expire. You know, the ones you thought were good until you learned what you were really doing and what made a good domain?

I started domaining only 3 months ago so I guess this question is not applicable to me :P

•••
•••
Never had a domain older than '96; had a few from 96 but now down to only one, Net-Services (dot com). Have a couple left from 97 and quite a few more from late '90s on up.

There are a few domainers here who have much older domains though, early '90's and sooner.

•••
•••
I have over 240 names more than a decade old, but my two oldest are

Healthworks.org 1996
1234.co.uk 1997

and my best is

1066.com 1998

•••
I have over 240 names more than a decade old, but my two oldest are

Healthworks.org 1996
1234.co.uk 1997

and my best is

1066.com 1998

nice gems! I like 1234.co.uk

•••
Thank you :) It is certainly easy to remember!

•••
BPGC - dot - com.

Registered in 1991.

•••
My oldest is probably k-9security (com) -1996

•••
techsoftadvanced.com; first domain I ever purchased. Obvious trademark issues, but I wasn't investing, and it was just a local business. There wasn't enough overlap to cause problems.

•••
My oldest one is MyJourney.net regged in 2001. It is in Flippa auction now.

•••
•••
ClickLot.com - 1999-12-29

LINELESS.NET - 2000-07-26

I just checked them and found that :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back