IT.COM

showcase Your not-for-sale domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
I know we're all here because we sell, or want to sell, domains. However, some people like to collect domains. Some develop. Some PLAN to develop but haven't done so yet. Some are emotionally attached to a certain (or more) domains.

So, apart from your personal and domain marketplace domains, do you have a name that you DO NOT want to sell and feel like sharing?

Please, try to limit your submissions to 1 name per day. Also, providing a reason(s) that is keeping you from putting it up for sale is encouraged.

Example:

Name: <insert name here>
Reason: <insert reason here>

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although my marketplace domain(s) are not for sale. I cannot think of 1 instance, where a domainer would offer enough money to buy any of my marketplace domains. But, everything is for sale at the right price :)

Last edited:
•••
Although my marketplace domain(s) are not for sale. I cannot think of 1 instance, where a domainer would offer enough money to buy any of my marketplace domains. But, everything is for sale at the right price :)

I have a couple names that I don't plan to sell unless developed and up and running and I'm planning to invest somewhere else. So it is not just the name if it sells. Thought there are other people who have some that they would like to share. I'll post a couple, maybe that will encourage you guys.

•••
Harvestation.com

I plan to build a company around the name which would have products in the agri, health, and nutrition fields (cannabis included).

I have DietSeed(s).com as one of its products.

And yes, I'm looking for partners.

I highly recommend you showcase your names that you're planning to develop. Maybe someone would see your post and offer you an opportunity to monetize.

•••
My Name

I own my exact name domain and will never sell it.

•••
id cry abit if parted with

pendragon
.io

•••
LagunaDomains com
Wouldn't sell it as it's going to be my brand name for the future

•••
14 or so years ago I bought a 4 letter domain to resell. It's a play on a popular word, so it had value far before 4 letter domains had any value.

I needed to temporarily share some photos with some friends, so I used the domain to throw up a website to post the pictures on (this is before it was easy to just share photos online). After some time went by I posted some more pictures on the website. I eventually started using the domain for a personal email address, which I still use today.

What was supposed to be a domain I was planning on selling within a few months, turned into my personal email address.

The domain could potentially be worth low xx,xxx, but I want to keep it as it's my email address that old friends and connections know.

Last edited:
•••
Yenit.com

My company since 2004, including it’s email address.

Ok then, I will probably sell it very expensive. ;)

•••
•••
I probably would not sell the oldest domain name that I registered chignecto.ca (held since 2001). We used it for years for a registered small home based business.That is pretty well wrapped up, so now it is just a catch-all site I underuse but it is a sort of hub for some of my interests. At the 4,700,000 most popular website in the world it is not wildly popular, but is a bit more popular than my domain site :xf.frown:.

The name comes from Chignecto Bay that is at the top of the Bay of Fundy, highest tides in the world. And a very beautiful place to visit. The name derives from the first nations term for the area. I always liked the sound of the name, but it does not do well in spell test.

The name is not widely used, but there are a few things like a county, school board, consulting firm, club, and provincial park that use it. I suspect that some would have interest in the direct .ca over the longer name they use. I doubt I will ever sell it. I might donate it to one off the nonprofits that use the name in my will, perhaps, in case they have interest.

Thanks for the interesting thread idea, @Lagunaboy. Look forward to hearing other contributions.

Bob

•••
internetul.com don't want to sell unless maybe lot of money :xf.grin: over or equal mid xxxxx
Meaning basic internet in english , internetul ( romanian ) = internet (english)
Developed in 2015 as a info portal for internet industry/domaining in romanian language & have some problems with hosting provider & lose some articles ..but still alive :xf.smile:

•••
E/L/K/H/A/N.com

That is my first name.

•••
I've got to stop buying domains better than the first domain I intended to use for my sales website, which cost real money, and which I named my company after, but no longer intend to use for my domain sales website. The name was already perfect for my sales website. Until I bought (what I think) is a better domain, at a higher price :(

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back