IT.COM

Your First Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

passengerpigeon

Account Closed
Impact
What was the first domain name that you got?

What is the best name you have at the moment?

I'm interested...

My answers:

the first name I bought, which was last october, was "fluwatch2006.com". Not the greatest, but I guess that's to be expected.

The best name I have is "ticktock.com".My dad's friend used to run his webdesign operation from it, and he hasn't used it for a few years. I offered him $1000 for it last Saturday and he was nice enough to accept: what a nice guy. : > ) I think it's the perfect name for an auction website!

best,

matt f.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My first I asked someone for was either aimtrader.net or examp.com. My first I registered was blindmind.net.

•••
I just noticed that most people have this info in their Q&As; I never took the time to look at a profile until tonight...

•••
yer :p
my first domain: josephheskett.com
best domain atm is a "group": xboxadvice.com xboxadvice.net and xbox360advice.net :p
they're for sale, and xboxadvice.com comes with the site, so hopefully i'll have to edit this post soon replacing my best domain atm :p
hehe

Joe

•••
•••
i would have to say gametek.org

•••
Hehheh, this looks to me like a very bad excuse to promote $self :D

vixle.com -- It's our main site, and it's still up and running ok. I have tens of domains up for sale now.

•••
•••
My first domain was www.flamegames.com
I still own it to.

My best domain would have to be flamegames.com as well :)

•••
First domain: paulrogers.info
Best Domain: ukproxy.com solely because its my second highest earner

•••
•••
ariel-networkz.com first domain, still have it, now a pr6 and got quite a successful free webhost running there.

•••
mine was corecoders.com dam how i miss it!

•••
evolutiond.com - Sold it for $600

•••
nice wish i could make that from a domain name!

•••
My first domain I registered was FirmCash.com about a year ago. Its hard to say what my best name is.

•••
My first one was time-2-design.com I really regret it though since I devoleped it but it is such a bad domain name with the numbers and dashes... I guess that's what you get for buying a domain at 12 :td:

•••
Mine is wh-place.net ! :) I still have it :D

•••
First Name: Sc2hacks.com (back in the days of namezero.com)

Most Valuable: Definately either Poker.PK J.bz or V.BZ

•••
my first was neohut.com <-lost is to an old host thats what i get for not reading all the terms with them

my best domain i dont know i love all my names besides my .be's but i like them cuz they were free lol

•••
mine was p2pglobal.org lol :D
Those were the days ;)

•••
•••
•••
My first domain was voip-service-review.com.
I made 20 bucks off it then got some more domains :)

•••
my first was jfra.co.uk - in 1999

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back