Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Your favourite tv program?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aaronfalloon

Established Member
Impact
6
There's so much on T.V these days and with us teens watchin a pile of it, I was wanderin what your favourite programs are? Mine, the Apprentice USA. Should be interesting to see what we all watch. You can also tell alot about a person by what they watch, well, you can tell something about them. :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Took along time for someone to say the Simpsons.
 
0
•••
ComDriver said:
Took along time for someone to say the Simpsons.
Yea it did, I think Family Guy has taken over the hype now. They are both great shows, whats sucks though is I have seen each Simpson's episode about 4000 times...I have only seen each Family Guy episode about 200 times each. :wave:
 
0
•••
Yea, lol it always seems to re runs of the Simpsons. Well, that's all I get to watch - re runs.
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
Yea it did, I think Family Guy has taken over the hype now. They are both great shows, whats sucks though is I have seen each Simpson's episode about 4000 times...I have only seen each Family Guy episode about 200 times each. :wave:

Agreed. I have like all the DVD series you can get... simpsons suck these days... South Park is a good show too... but thats getting old too :-/
 
0
•••
Simpsons & South Park (older episodes are better but meh), family guy, Viva la bam & Futurama are the main ones.
 
0
•••
You know whats a good show.....

Howard Stern!
 
0
•••
Never heard of it.
 
0
•••
Cobalt said:
You know whats a good show.....

Howard Stern!

Ugh. I never listen to him. He's gay, imho. :-/

I watch Smallville when it's new, Animal planet, weather channel, and a bit of news.

Also watch mythbusters and a few other miscellaneous TV shows. :lol:
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
Ugh. I never listen to him. He's gay, imho. :-/

I watch Smallville when it's new, Animal planet, weather channel, and a bit of news.

Also watch mythbusters and a few other miscellaneous TV shows. :lol:
I don't listen to him either, I just watch the nude porn stars:) :notme:
 
0
•••
:lol:
 
0
•••
Alias, Lost, Oz, 24, Charmed
 
0
•••
I watch alot of shows (well not too many)

Simpsons (Getting gay now cause i have seen every episode ATLEAST 10 times)
Family Guy (GREAT SHOW!)
MythBusters (Also good, sometimes its very boring though)
CSI (Regular one)
Basketball (Basketball is great)
 
0
•••
King of the Hill
 
0
•••
hmm mine are:
simpsons
futurama
family guy
american dad
mythbusters
american chopper
american hotrod
pimp my ride

I got quite a few, but who cares there all good shows
 
0
•••
you people in the US listen/watch a load of crap dont you :hehe:
 
0
•••
edmarriner said:
you people in the US listen/watch a load of crap dont you :hehe:
heh, i live in Canada, not the U.S.
 
0
•••
commes said:
heh, i live in Canada, not the U.S.
lol , that ok then :lol:
 
0
•••
amazing race is da bomb
 
0
•••
Just started watching LOST here in the UK, im addicted really bad. I hear Season 2 is coming out soon in US.

Also Family Guy, classic show altho i really have to buy DVD's to watch them or other means.
 
0
•••
My favorite show is Laguna Beach. I absolutly love Kristen and Lauren! They are so hot!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back